People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

ShaunB

RMS Regular
if someone parks beside me there’s no chance of getting in or out of it.
Do you have remote parking ability via the Mercedes me parking app on that car?
Can be ideal for those 'getting back in' situations when you return to the car and some cock has parked beside you like a pleb

riano

RMS Regular
Drives
C63s coupe
No unfortunately I don’t have that, I always park as far away from places as I can in the hope people don’t park beside me but as you say, more often than not people feel the need to park beside me even in empty car parks 😫

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
I think it's actually car car parking phenomenon or something where there are observed trends. Think there is a suggestion that it is instinctive for some people amongst other potential factors

ShaunB

RMS Regular
No unfortunately I don’t have that, I always park as far away from places as I can in the hope people don’t park beside me but as you say, more often than not people feel the need to park beside me even in empty car parks 😫
I also try parking a bit away from the entrance to the place I'm goingto, but the odd cock still seems to park beside me - often badly

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
I also try parking a bit away from the entrance to the place I'm goingto, but the odd cock still seems to park beside me - often badly
A new RS6 was enjoying 2 spaces today in Tesco. I parked beside it, taking advantage of the extra space it had created next to my single space.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular

Its not just you, I was sitting in my big E Coupe last week in the top corner of Asda car park in Dundonald waiting on my mum who has at hospital appointment. No cars for about 100 yards in any direction and a guy in an old beaten up black fiesta parked right beside me. Absolutely no reason for it at all. Don't think he expected me to be in the car either as he seem surprised when he noticed me....thankfully it was before he got out as he was very close. I shifted my car a few spaces when he was away and got a strange look from him when he came back.

I do have the Mercedes parking thing but I believe it only parks the car with you in it. I've only ever used it once and that was when the sales man showed me how it worked.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
This is the solution

Screenshot_2021-04-03-17-27-39-018_com.facebook.katana.jpg

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Old disco...crown estate...original reports of bodies 🤨 hmm 😂😂

AA964C63-0432-45C7-9B12-1EAC088CB9E2.jpeg

Shocking amount of kicking it about, cost more in wasted time responding than it would to remove it!

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
You should lift that with a friend and move it. The reaction would be comedy gold.

ShaunB

RMS Regular
You should lift that with a friend and move it. The reaction would be comedy gold.
We did that several years ago in my work carpark.
Tenant that rents some office space was taking 1.5 spaces, bit like that photo. 4 of us turned it 45 degrees.
They couldn't then get out, but we are on good terms, so they seen the funny side of it.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
A golf ball hit the back bumper and pushed it there. That's Donaghadee golf club isn't it.