People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I’m an honest man so will leave this here 🙄
B9D2252D-B2AB-46FD-A9AC-CA437E601D92.png

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Seat I'd say acceptable. Both the Range and Focus are badly parked taking up more than one space, I'd say the rear of the Range is also coving the yellow box behind it meant for exit

Seat.... SEAT?!? There is no Seat in that picture, wash your mouth out, Its a Cupra!! :joy:
Id say not acceptable, are the yellow markings not to give wheel chair users more space? Id give you half a point if you were straight, but you aren't :p

Still loads of space for wheelchair users there, It's poker straight too, just an optical illusion because its on a hill :laughing:

vw1500

RMS Regular
Drives
VW
Seat.... SEAT?!? There is no Seat in that picture, wash your mouth out, Its a Cupra!! :joy:

Still loads of space for wheelchair users there, It's poker straight too, just an optical illusion because its on a hill :laughing:
Bet you call them Lexus instead of fancy Toyota and Jaguar instead of posh Ford 😜

eamon343

RMS Regular

im not sure, even the fact you posted the picture in the bad parking thread makes me think you are doubting yourself

DC.

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golf GTI
Yea no matter what way you dress it up its still a Seat Leon.