People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

nathanlr

RMS Regular
Drives
GR YARIS
801CFD3B-4918-492D-B68C-E759A8F283D3.jpeg

Blocking two pumps at Brackenvale to have a vape in the car

mcmurray

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Free-for-all at M&S on the Lisburn Road.

These photos were taken about 6 minutes apart while I waited in the car.

Felt anxious just watching the standard of driving. I couldn’t leave a car parked there. 8o|

parked.jpeg

Last edited:

Jonny_W

RMS Regular

These photos were taken about 6 minutes apart while I waited in car.

Felt anxious just watching the standard of driving. I couldn’t leave a car parked there. 8o|

parked.jpeg

That is mental!! I would have some sweat on me.

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia

These photos were taken about 6 minutes apart while I waited in the car.

parked.jpeg
Many many years ago, when that was still a co-op, a Lisburn Road lady wot lunches (and has friction burnt knees from the looks of her) reversed her X5 on to the bonnet of a Z3 2 spaces over from me sitting in tmy car, then panicking smashed it into Drive with the throttle flat to the floor and took out the 2 cars opposite.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’m pretty sure there was a photo of that doing the rounds at the time, sounds familiar.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Those wee trailers are a disaster to reverse in fairness. I can’t even see mine out the back of the jeep 😂

As for M&S Lisburn road. Park on the road and walk in is the best strategy!

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Those wee trailers are a disaster to reverse in fairness. I can’t even see mine out the back of the jeep 😂

Open your boot when reversing. My dad used to struggle putting the jet ski into the water because you can’t see it. Then he saw someone else open their boot first. :joy:

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news

I have this problem when I'm moving the chippers around work and have to reverse them into the shed behind a 7.5 ton lorry. By the time you see the chipper in the mirror it's already gone wrong :joy: a 2 axle trailer or chipper behind a van is a breeze in comparision.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Nothing worse than reversing a trailer round a skip at the dump with half a dozen council workers standing round in hi-vis, arms folded waiting for you to make a total operation out of it.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Nothing worse than reversing a trailer round a skip at the dump with half a dozen council workers standing round in hi-vis, arms folded waiting for you to make a total operation out of it.

I've managed to maneuver a 12 pallet capacity drag trailer no bother. Stick me in a car with a wee dump run trailer and I guarantee I'll balls it up at least once 😂😂

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I've managed to maneuver a 12 pallet capacity drag trailer no bother. Stick me in a car with a wee dump run trailer and I guarantee I'll balls it up at least once 😂😂
It's funny you say that I parked the trafic with a trailer load of mats outside a customers driveway the boss says are you not reversing that in? nope because with all you boys watching I'll mess it up :joy: could manage it grand without the audiance.

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
It's funny you say that I parked the trafic with a trailer load of mats outside a customers driveway the boss says are you not reversing that in? nope because with all you boys watching I'll mess it up :joy: could manage it grand without the audiance.

It's always the way 😂 you'll do something a million times and do it perfectly until you've a set of eyes on you then it's sweaty bum time

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Sprucefield?? Didn’t think they’d be in the likes of there looking for untaxed cars? Not more likely abandoned for too long?