People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Gabriel90

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf/Silvia
So today I went I CitySide for an early movie with the misses and after driving about couldn't find a parking space. Suddenly this little Micra pulls out and as I go to reverse in I noticed that both the Hyunday Jeep and Lexus were parked within my spot.
I managed to park between both cars, not whiling to miss my booked bond seat, and as I was getting out, with most care not to hit their cars, I heard: " you flipping kidding me?" From a woman approaching the jeep. She had the fecking cheek to say:" I canny get my kids in nie!!"
Her mother, or at least I believe it was just shook her head in a way to apologise as she saw that her retarded daughter parked within my lines..
My response was: and who's fault was that? By the looks of it at least I can park my car, you couldn't drive your finger up your arse.

That shut her up.

But seriously, am I the only one who witnesses this sort of driving and attitude?!?

Gemma

RMS Regular
i have a bmw badge, i park wherever the fupp i like, if im gona get accused of being a d*ck i will park like a d*ck lol

in all seriousness, one night i parked in tesco way at the bottom of the carpark, my friend said to me ' why you park so far away from the door for?? :confounded: " i give her the usual dents convo etc ANYWAY, i was in tesco for 20mins, i came out and some RHUBARB in a jimny jeep parked so close to me i could open my door about 30cm before it was on her car door, in the middle of an empty carpark at 11pm at night!! my friend was just like 'WTF??' lol the state of me gettin into the car so i didnt hit her car was funny but theres no need for it!

Ace_vaux

RMS Regular
Drives
Mustang
BMW's get a bad name for parking.....but honestly its middle aged women who have no concept of space of anything else around them.

Most are driving people carriers or large cars which if they hit anything it will cause more damage to the other car than themselves.

Parking idiots is only surpassed by coffin dodgers who are insistent on taking half the world with them during their twilight years! They cant stay in their own lanes, they dont do the speed limit as their pace maker might explode and they definitely do not look before changing lanes!

TWATS!!

Pumesta

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus_ST_3
579_538955079453561_792024110_n.jpg

545553_488967497788407_767269208_n.jpg

http://www.facebook.com/BadParkingIreland?ref=ts&fref=ts

Aidan316i

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34 525i Spo
I regularly take up 2 spaces in a carpark when I can to stop tw*ts banging their door off my door or 1/4 panel

Usually avoid parking beside a people carrier as generally they dont give a f*ck about other peoples cars

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I have a big fugly Jeep for such nonsense. I climb the walls when one of the GTI's are parked at a supermarket. Does my head in.

For work - all the car nuts share the far corner of the carpark where we give each other a full door swing of distance between the cars. Keeps the muppets away because they want to park right at the front door and allows 2 cars to 3 bays instead of 1 car to 2 bays. Works a charm...

Mark_C

RMS Regular
I regularly take up 2 spaces in a carpark when I can to stop tw*ts banging their door off my door or 1/4 panel

Usually avoid parking beside a people carrier as generally they dont give a f*ck about other peoples cars

People carriers are one of the few types of cars with clever door designs. Large executive type cars and coupes are the worst for door opening.

Aidan316i

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E34 525i Spo
People carriers are one of the few types of cars with clever door designs. Small cars and coupes are the worst for door opening.

Its usually the person/child opening it like a barn door to hop in thats the problem....

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Park where i want and dont give two ****s. I managed 14 spaces on day with my zt when towing a car and trailer whilst at work lawl.

Broomy

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTi
I try & park so that their door will hit my wing mirrors rather than the panels in work, inconsiderate b@stards some people. Ive had people clunk my door whilst sitting in the car a few times as well. Never ever ever park beside cars with kids seats in the back at shopping centres but I also go as far away as I can.

RCT

RMS Regular
I always park in a space rather than taking up 2. The reasons being if you have a nice car and park it in 2 spaces, it's going to stick out like a sore thumb to a thief to steal or some jealous person to vandalise it.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I've yet to have a car stolen or vandalised but I've had more than a few door dings. Maybe my car's aren't that nice though :p

RCT

RMS Regular
I've yet to have a car stolen or vandalised but I've had more than a few door dings. Maybe my car's aren't that nice though :p

Aye but do you see my point though Coog? If a thief walks into a car park and say for example there is 2 civic's that are sometimes easy stole. One parked across 2 spaces and one in among other cars. They'll see the 2 spacer 1st.

Gemma

RMS Regular
All people carriers should have slide doors as standard! Lol and carparkin spaces should deff be bigger as cars are gettin bigger

Coming out of mcdonalds thursday night, old woman pulls up in what is possibly one of the worlds smallest car (pug 107) and parked in a parent and toddles space aswell as a disabled bay!! (parent space was behind disabled bay)

johnm

RMS Regular
If its busy or if I'm going to be a while I'll park normally, but try to be out of the way.

But if its quiet and in a rush and I'm going to be quick, its gets abandoned. lol.

Alan_B

RMS Regular
Drives
Whatever
I park over two spaces all the time. Or in craigavon in tescos there a few spaces where there are two metal girders, one each side with a space between :grinning:

'96dc2

RMS Regular
When I open my door and hit the car next to me... I just move to another space! Problem solved.