People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Jet9

RMS Regular
20191203_093714.jpg

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
So was not to happy to drive the lorry down the street to be welcomed by this
View attachment 258437

Back when I started I took one of the side roads off of Stranmillis because I couldn't park on the main road, ended up going down one Street and up the next, but by **** it was tight, literally mm either side 🙈

Didn't help that there was a GT3 911 behind me, and a daft Mk5 slammed with ridiculous camber parked not on the foot path but on the road, my tyre scrubbed his, but at that point I wouldn't have given a flying **** if I had of taken half the car with me!

Turbokid89

RMS Regular
Drives
E34,e36M3,skoda
Back when I started I took one of the side roads off of Stranmillis because I couldn't park on the main road, ended up going down one Street and up the next, but by **** it was tight, literally mm either side 🙈

Didn't help that there was a GT3 911 behind me, and a daft Mk5 slammed with ridiculous camber parked not on the foot path but on the road, my tyre scrubbed his, but at that point I wouldn't have given a flying **** if I had of taken half the car with me!

Well there was a Merc A class behind me and he was not to happy to go back up the street started f*** and I just said it not my fault no need to get on like that and just closed window lol

OZRACER

RMS Regular
Drives
Ford
TBH have done the same with jeep and trailer in same carpark, straight across 6 only lol. But away at the rear of park annoying no one and it was quiet
That's fair enough but you shouldn't have thought about others and just parked like a proper c unit. Lol

Ricky

RMS Regular
I was parked at a shopping centre last weekend and when I came out somebody had parked beside me and left me no room at all.. the solution I used was to draw the outline of a penis on the dirt/dust that was on their car. Hope they saw it.