People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

saxo_man

RMS Regular
šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø
BF7B98A2-5D03-44C1-B401-0A5712489AAA.jpeg

Paul.

RMS Regular
Oh come off it mate, the chap's apologised publicly. That could be a Range Rover or a City Rover parked at 2am or 2pm and I'd still think they were parked like a ballbag.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Not particularly helpful if you're trying to load cuttings from a hedge when the van is 40 feet away.

Next someone will trip and fall on the clippings.

May as well get rid of that fencing in the way too.
Boohoo when I was trimming my parents hedges it was a few car loads of hedge trimmings carried the whole way round the house. Drive to the hedge there is about 15 feet.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
Oh come off it mate, the chap's apologised publicly. That could be a Range Rover or a City Rover parked at 2am or 2pm and I'd still think they were parked like a ballbag.
I think youā€™ll find the context of his post wasnt so sincere. I do agree with you, the Range Rover is parked terrible and Iā€™m not saying you do this but I donā€™t think people should be stereotyped over what car they drive.

Last edited:

Paul.

RMS Regular
I think youā€™ll find the context of his post wasnt so sincere. I do agree with you, the Range Rover is parked terrible and Iā€™m not saying you do this but I donā€™t think people should be stereotyped over what car they drive.
You could well be right, I don't know the precise background so if I was hasty in either direction, I apologise. As for stereotyping people over what they drive, I drive a BMW too - the stick comes with the territory. For a while I had a Spar cowboy hat in the parcel shelf of the Sierra too for my agri-tang brethren with the bootcuts and the sunstrips, but I don't attach any stigma to the stereotypes beyond my own amusement.

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
You could well be right, I don't know the precise background so if I was hasty in either direction, I apologise. As for stereotyping people over what they drive, I drive a BMW too - the stick comes with the territory. For a while I had a Spar cowboy hat in the parcel shelf of the Sierra too for my agri-tang brethren with the bootcuts and the sunstrips, but I don't attach any stigma to the stereotypes beyond my own amusement.
Lol youā€™re alright donā€™t worry, I get stick over driving a bmw all the time, was funny at the start but Iā€™m bored of it now haha as you say though weā€™ll always get it and just visualising your tang Sierra, that made me laugh šŸ˜‚

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Lol youā€™re alright donā€™t worry, I get stick over driving a bmw all the time, was funny at the start but Iā€™m bored of it now haha as you say though weā€™ll always get it and just visualising your tang Sierra, that made me laugh šŸ˜‚
I used to get the wāš“ļø sign out the window all the time when I overtook driving the z3. I never once have I had it in any other car. Same technique too 2nd or 3rd gear flat to the mat. People are strange.

Ant

RMS Regular
I used to get the wāš“ļø sign out the window all the time when I overtook driving the z3. I never once have I had it in any other car. Same technique too 2nd or 3rd gear flat to the mat. People are strange.

when i had the z4 it was the same, something about those roadsters that make lads in 1.4lt corsas or equally as stupid massive diesel estates utterly desperate to overtake you or peel away at lights etc.
merging from syd bypass or the hill section of the m2 to sandyknowes was wild for people doing it or trying to keep you from getting across