People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

Robert

RMS Trader
Another classic example of supermarket car parking……

7012884E-4480-4CB3-AFA1-C0D21BE5F808.jpeg

KIbby96

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
It's more concerning than funny. If that's how they park (and why aren't they worried about the far greater chance of sustaining damage?) then in what spaced out way do they drive on the roads...
I am of the opinion that once most people drive into car parks their driving sense and ability goes out the window.

Tesco has parking wardens but i suspect its just OAPs topping up their pensions because nothing happened about this car.

redxl77

RMS Regular
That would make an interesting insurance claim.

'There are multiple dents on my bodywork'
'And could you please tell us where your vehicle was parked?'
'In the trolley dock'
'In a trolley dock? Please hold while I consult my colleague'

billyboker

RMS Regular
Drives
Focus
Smiths chip shop and the ice cream shop on the Woodstock road someone is going to get wiped out there with people parking on double yellow lines.
I will have to pop up one day and get a photo I was pulling out of Killowen street there on Saturday night and I inched out bit by bit and a big Merc beeped me. :worried:
This is a great thread just hope that my car doesn't pop up.

JCM

RMS Regular
Drives
E39
It's more concerning than funny. If that's how they park (and why aren't they worried about the far greater chance of sustaining damage?) then in what spaced out way do they drive on the roads...
Probably the type that swings out to the other lane before making a left turn

KevM

RMS Regular
You can be sure there wasn't even a child seat in that Volvo, never mind a kid!

I had stopped to size up getting in beside it & if I had been in my own car, it was going into the space, disregarding of all F's 🤣