People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
20220123_155012.jpg

Ballymena yesterday, Range Rover = 2 spaces peasants.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
We were in Victoria Square on Saturday and the amount of shocking parking was unreal. Cars over two spaces, not in spaces properly, sticking out of spaces, etc. On top of that it cost me over £6 for an hour and 10 mins 🤮

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
We were in Victoria Square on Saturday and the amount of shocking parking was unreal. Cars over two spaces, not in spaces properly, sticking out of spaces, etc. On top of that it cost me over £6 for an hour and 10 mins 🤮

I only ever park in there after 7 as it’s a flat fee, I have paid £25 parking in there before. Crazy

rryans11

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra 290
Another pleb that has no kids parking in the parent and baby space. Just because it might kill him to walk an extra few metres!
This was the second car that parked there in the time it took me to fill the cupra up, the laziness of most folk these days baffles me.
425BC2FE-DA7D-4B80-9FD5-EB1FDA0B001B.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Annoys the **** out of me! I have 2 small kids and it is convenient in some instances to park in spots like that but 9/10 I would still park away from the plebs and ignorant drivers and just carry them

For some or most, this isn't possible and they need the extra space and/or short distance to the shop so they can get a trolley and put the kids in.

Does my head in. D1cks

rryans11

RMS Regular
Drives
Cupra 290
Annoys the **** out of me! I have 2 small kids and it is convenient in some instances to park in spots like that but 9/10 I would still park away from the plebs and ignorant drivers and just carry them

For some or most, this isn't possible and they need the extra space and/or short distance to the shop so they can get a trolley and put the kids in.

Does my head in. D1cks
Completely agree, between these balloons and people parking in disabled spots with no badge, it boils my p**s

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
I just can't understand the laziness of some people. I mean, you can spend half an hour walking around a supermarket, but an extra 50m is too much?

All the parking spaces at Lidl/Home Bargains on the Crumlin Rd in Belfast have rectangles between each space, giving loads of room. It would be great if they were all like that, granted they have probably 10x the spaces to cars I have ever seen there despite this. Still see people parked over two the odd time!

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Lazy lazy *insert obscenity*

Only home and people are annoying me already, loads of free spaces but this tit decided to park on the corner, which is the turning point for a corner 😡

175056B6-C6BF-46A4-A941-B473BF8B5C14.jpeg