People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Typical school run rage plus some inconsiderate fccukbag didn’t lift their dog shiiit so it’s now on the bottom of my shoe 😡

View attachment 389109
This really pis$$es me off! It happens every day at Killicomaine in Portadown. They literally park on double yellows and zigzags for 25 minutes before the kids even get out, both sides of the road and half blocking every estate in the area.

I have seen an ambulance with its lights and sirens on stuck outside the school because of these absolute mouth breathers utmost desire to pick up little Lynsey as close to the school as possible. Heavens forbid the little sh!t has to walk 100 yards to get chauffeured home!

The police (traffic branch) drive by and don't give a toss either. They seem more interested in number plate spacing than idiots creating dangerous driving conditions day after day!

Dave..

RMS Regular
This really pis$$es me off! It happens every day at Killicomaine in Portadown. They literally park on double yellows and zigzags for 25 minutes before the kids even get out, both sides of the road and half blocking every estate in the area.

I have seen an ambulance with its lights and sirens on stuck outside the school because of these absolute mouth breathers utmost desire to pick up little Lynsey as close to the school as possible. Heavens forbid the little sh!t has to walk 100 yards to get chauffeured home!

The police (traffic branch) drive by and don't give a toss either. They seem more interested in number plate spacing than idiots creating dangerous driving conditions day after day!
It used to be the same in front of Portadown College, nightmare.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
I always wonder do these type of arseholes go about their whole day doing stuff like this. Like do they know they’re doing it and have zero consideration for others, or are they oblivious to it.

Let just hope Bloomfield Taycan/Tesla whanker doesn't do this in his job and give zero ****s when he's fists deep in someone's colon at UIC

Dervhead

RMS Regular
Drives
SEAT
1679327627256.jpeg

TheDaniel

RMS Regular
Drives
Silvia PS13
Tesco Knocknagoney. Too many to list but this tit was parked like this the whole time we were in. Blocking part of the road, tw@t.

View attachment 391841

It's the ones that stop right beside the bollards blocking the lane heading out, right where that toyota is going and it causes chaos... usually taxis. They bug the life out of me. I've seen them parking there even when there's nobody in the drop off lay-by!😡

eamon343

RMS Regular
I love how some folks play the victim because of their ignorance and/or arrogance. They know they're bang to rights, so they're only option is to try and shame you lol.

Thats the impression i got, i didnt know where he was from when i asked how i was going to get around his car. But anyway, reported to value cabs and the cops for being a t**t

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I love it when a taxi driver.

I always say "I wouldn't act like a Muppet if I literally have my employers phone number on my cars roof"

To which the reply is normally something like, I don't give a shiz, I don't even need this job.

Ah yes, taxi driver for the craic. Ok sir.

20230327_115825_HDR.jpg

Bad design or bad spatial awareness?

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Used those rapids at the weekend. The LHS post should pick a side rather than the middle. And despite each charger having a touchscreen, you do your payment on a separate terminal off set to the side (you can see it poking out of the roof of the taycan). Saying that, it did all work when plugged in so that's a bonus.

Most annoying thing is that as the whole user experience of these chargers is generally mistifying to the average user you can't escape the 'don't like these chargers much' from a leaf owner with a daily mail tucked under the arm.