People who can't park their fingers up their hole's thread..

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Peak RMS right there! Just needs a suggestion they should get some ****y 3 digit plate and 5mm springs and spacers to 'finish' it for a full bingo :joy:
This Up Here GIF by Chord Overstreet

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Yeah doesn't have to be on the kerb it looks but hey, plenty of space either side for cars or pedestrians to get by - the driver will be screwed if someone parks in front and behind on the road :joy:

bora-gav

RMS Regular
Drives
VW/SKODA
20230527_132644.jpg

20230527_132642.jpg

This car park behind royal avenue makes me laugh. There is a row of cars from metal fence to red brick wall basically blocking on the 2 rows of cars further back

anlygi

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2 CTR
View attachment 398775

View attachment 398776

This car park behind royal avenue makes me laugh. There is a row of cars from metal fence to red brick wall basically blocking on the 2 rows of cars further back

That car park is a disaster. Parked there once, never again! I was like Austin Powers executing a 20 point turn trying to get out. Lines at least give the morons SOMETHING to aim at.

DaddyCC

RMS Regular
Drives
VW CC
Look at this delightful womble at City side last night..

PXL_20230604_183440666~2.jpg

Only noticed the Merc after behind it. I THINK there's a driver in it and maybe parking, dunno. The state of the side of it makes me think it could well have just been ****ed there also lol.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
There's a young fella in work doesn't seem to park he just crashes. His bumpers are smashed to pieces and it's frequently buried into the post outside. I was going to take a pic the other night but he was coming out with a delivery.