peugeot 106 head unit

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

spudisdabest1

anybody know of any links to diagrams of how to remove the factory head unit, and replace a new CD player into a peugeot 106 P reg?

vza

erm,is this phase 1 or 2?if its phase two then just remove the wee fascia surround and get a pair of removal keys,and roberts your mothers brother

spudisdabest1

OP
S
its phase 2...iv seen sum sites where they talk about two little holes eiva side of it? is that in a phase two?

Mr 106

RMS Regular
its possible to do it without keys. i'll take pics of the side of the cage later for you so u can see where u need to prise

Jason MacQ

RMS Regular
Its not craig old boy.

Use 4 small allen keys or cut up a wireframe coat hanger, push into the 4 holes in the corners til you feel them slacken a spring. then stick your fingers in the tape deck and yoink!

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
it is possible

i removed it with 2 knives, my head unit didnt have the holes push the knives in at each side in the middle

then instead of pushin knives apart as u wud expect push the 2 ends ur holdin together and pull at the same time

its a **** to get out ,,,

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.