Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4 - reduced to £150

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

-Pete-

RMS Regular
For sale is my Phoenix Gold Tantrum 600.4
ive had this amp since new and its been incredibly reliable just like all my other tantrum amps ive owned and never broken or overheated once.
this amp is in excellent condition and comes with full original packaging and birth sheet etc.
these are hard to find amps and especially so in this condition.

REDUCED IN PRICE- £160

if it doesnt get this then im not to worried as i dont really want to see it go so it will give me an excuse to keep it!:laughing:

spec:
TANTRUM 600.4
----------------------------
• 4 channel power amplifier
• 18dB HP/BP/LP variable crossovers
• Crossover configured aux output
• Low Pass Level port (LPL)
• Dimensions: 14.25L x 10.0W x 2.35H

75W RMS x 4(4 ohm stereo) 125wrms x 4 at 2ohms stereo
300W RMS x 2(4 ohm bridged)
i had it bridged powering just my mids! the gains are always at minimum so its had an easy life :laughing:
it will do its rated power! get in touch if youre interested :laughing:
pics:

tantrum6004dq8.gif

tantrum60041up8.gif

-Pete-

RMS Regular
OP
-Pete-
tempted, seriously am del but i think ill stick with the cash! ;)

you know this is a great price for this sort of power too , pm me if you are interested sure :grinning:

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I will do, got a few things selling this week on flea bay........ will call you if I get the dough before the missus has it away. :grinning:

-Pete-

RMS Regular
OP
-Pete-
no problems, let me know though and i can maybe offer you a deal ;)

-Pete-

RMS Regular
OP
-Pete-
any interest out there!?

if you want i can do a bit of a deal on more than one item of mine if your interested

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.