Phone Kit Mounting brackets

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Does anyone know of anywhere here where i can get hold of a mounting bracket for a Nokia handsfree kit. I have the phone holder that normally needs drilled into the dash, but i know you can get a mount... that you screw into... that then clips into the dash...

any ideas who does them?

thanks

Bryan

RMS Regular
I've no idea who does them - but you'll pay for it alright. My step-dad got one for the Saab 9-3 and it cost an extortionate amount (I remember a figure of £150 mentioned)...

RComms

RMS Regular
OP
RComms
Drives
E63
..errr, don't think its the same thing!! I've already seem them mail order from England for 20quid (its only a small metal bracket for screwing into. just seeing if i could nip out today and get one somewhere.

Bryan

RMS Regular
This one was a proper moulded plastic jobby that looked like it was part of the dash - probably an original Saab part.

Try asking in any of the mobile phone shops - I'm sure they'll be able to point you in the right direction.

scotty

RMS Regular
Drives
ST Tdci / Saph
I think sound in motion stock these or can at least order them in, worth a try!

Bryan

RMS Regular
I didn't realise you were just looking for the wee metal bracket thing - I have one of them somewhere but I haven't a clue where it is.

brackets.gif

Marc

RMS Moderator
Tj Auto electrics, just off the castlereagh road, 02890401758, i got one 2 weeks ago, £12

guy to speak to is Terry.

Marc

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.