Pics of Kit fitted to my Coupe

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
looks great imo! like the front of it. have you thought about maybe sticking the plate at the very bottom of the bonnet.... or to one side like an Alfa?

Skillie

OP
S
RallyComms said:
looks great imo! like the front of it. have you thought about maybe sticking the plate at the very bottom of the bonnet.... or to one side like an Alfa?

yes & yes. and decided the centre's still the best place for it. its small enough so won't be too bad

Ruth

RMS Regular
looks sweet, not keen on rear bumper but sure

pac is that green one lowered with a v v v loud zorst?

I R HillBilly

RMS Regular
Drives
Datsun
Really like the Front now.... very nice goof job.

Skillie

OP
S
Thanks guys happy with the positive feedback, the rear is my least favourite but its a case of making the best of a bad situation. The standard rear i don't like and this was just to lower it and bring it somewhat in line with the rest. Springs, leather seats, 17" wheels all on the to do list next

gttc16

RMS Member
Lookin well Skillie..! :laughing:
Almost thought it was a Ferrari from the front those photos are so good.!!
Not bad for a Sunday morning on a long weekend..!!
Hope it will be kept as well polished as the BMW. :lol:

m00k

RMS Regular
Drives
Vauxhalls/Holden
hmmm looks well...even as standard i reckon these a re a pretty sexy lookin motor...pablos was lovely!!

think the new front bumper has taken away from the nice lines of the standard item but it still looks pretty smart!!

lowered shud transform it again!!

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
clio_lass said:
looks sweet, not keen on rear bumper but sure

pac is that green one lowered with a v v v loud zorst?

Thats my mate kyle`s dad¸ use to live in Culcavy :grinning:

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
looks like im going to be the odd one out here..... personally, i dont think the kit suits it + i would have left it well alone. in saying that, i respect you for kitting a fancy car, and at least it isnt a kit/car that you are going to see every day.

Skillie

OP
S
Lyons said:
looks like im going to be the odd one out here..... personally, i dont think the kit suits it + i would have left it well alone. in saying that, i respect you for kitting a fancy car, and at least it isnt a kit/car that you are going to see every day.

If you had it on your driveway before and after you'd understand how much its improved it; but thanks for the honest answer and you're right its not a car or kit you'll see often. Fiat Coupes are very rare down south and i'm the only one in the south with that bumper and theres a green one up north with it so only two on the whole island!! :laughing:

Skillie

OP
S
gttc16 said:
Lookin well Skillie..! :laughing:
Almost thought it was a Ferrari from the front those photos are so good.!!
Not bad for a Sunday morning on a long weekend..!!
Hope it will be kept as well polished as the BMW. :lol:

Sunday mornin me arse it was 2 O'clock!! And one or two of those pics are a bit crooked! Nah only messin savage photography alright, cheers boi!! And I'm never waxing it again what a job, well not at 10 O'clock at night in the dark anyway!

Adam

RMS Regular
It definitely looks nice. Not OTT like most kits these days.
However - you really do need a set of wheels as those ones ruin the car!

Skillie

OP
S
50's too much bud, she'll be dropped 40mm otherwise i'll be hitting everything. The wheels are too small but i wouldn't say they "ruin" the car. Cars next to impossible to get wheels to fit due to the huge calipers but will get a set of 17s down the line as soon as I can afford it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.