Piper Exhaust Systems

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

RComms

RMS Regular
Drives
E63
Has anyone got one of these or got any opinion of them that they would care to share?

What i'm wanting to know is typically how loud are they? well built etc?

thanks.

Graham

RMS Photographer
Drives
Press Cars
m8 had one on his corsa, wasn't loud until he removed centre silencer, just a nice sorta note (louder than sebring's and magnex) and build quality looked good also

Pac-Man

Banned
I had one on my Saxo, poor fit, had to take it to Kwik fit to have a bracket re-welded. Fell off after driving through a carwash the wrong way.

Other than that there was a decent sound off it.

Dermot

Pac-Man said:
I had one on my Saxo, poor fit, had to take it to Kwik fit to have a bracket re-welded. Fell off after driving through a carwash the wrong way.

Other than that there was a decent sound off it.

Your not Supposed to go though Cars washes on your Roof :lol:

-Again, Couldnt resist ...lol
HiJack Over

RComms

RMS Regular
OP
RComms
Drives
E63
Pac-Man said:
...Fell off after driving through a carwash the wrong way.

I'm scared to even ask....

the one i'm lookin at has been fitted to a GTI-6 so should be no probs fitting wise (in theory). It has full centre section including silencer, i just don't want anything too loud or droney if i can avoid it....

I know the Sebrings are quiet(er) Graham, but Magnex are supposed to be loud as feck on pugs as far as was aware.... Oh dear. what to do.

cheers lads

Pac-Man

Banned
I have a Magnex on my 205 and i think we fired her up the day you were round Andy? Sounds quite load at idle, but not as severe when you are on the road.

Just wait till i get my Group A system on though... :evil:

RComms

RMS Regular
OP
RComms
Drives
E63
Pac-Man said:
I have a Magnex on my 205 and i think we fired her up the day you were round Andy? Sounds quite load at idle, but not as severe when you are on the road.

Just wait till i get my Group A system on though... :evil:

yeah i remember hearin it. seems that most people who have them reckon they are loud at idle, but better when on the road. They said it only really gets unbearable when you de-cat..... which i can't be arsed doing anyway :grinning:.

Bibby

RMS Regular
Drives
Holden Omega Ute
i could fart louder than a magnex, dont know if it is im good at farting, or the magnex i had was quiet, but i did have a system, and i had to turn the radio down to hear it, rather than turn it up to drown it out

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.