Plastic primer

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Anybody know where to get decent plastic primer from? And one that won't react with 2k paint. To paint a mixture of fibreglass/plastic splitter?

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
For a gun or just a can? Last time I got some was from Car+Colour on Boucher Rd. Was in a tin

mark19

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
golf
I have done gun before but was hoping to maybe use the 2k aerosol cans this time?
For a gun or just a can? Last time I got some was from Car+Colour on Boucher Rd. Was in a tin

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yeah also recently used car + colour to do some painting. They had about half a dozen different primers including the type that prevents reaction (the technical name escapes me)

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Give them a call and see if they can help. They were brilliant when colour matching paint for my freshly coated wheels.

The centre caps were rubbed down, cleaned, primed, painted and lacquered, all with stuff from Car+Colour. £5 centre caps and about £40 of paint supplies 😂😂😂

IMG_2019-07-15_08-58-44.JPG

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yeah also recently used car + colour to do some painting. They had about half a dozen different primers including the type that prevents reaction (the technical name escapes me)

Barcoat?

I've used plastic specific primers only on bare plastic and then used standard primers over them.

mark19

RMS Regular
OP
M
Drives
golf
I'll give them a shout in morning cheers!!