please delete all answered

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
Brothers 100cc honda is sitting doing nothing and ive toyed with getting a 50cc again for ages. What would be involved in getting it restricted to 50cc on tax book so i dont need a cbt as dont want to have to redo every 2 years

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
You'll need to change the engine, have it inspected and have the log book updated. Then inform insurance, etc.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
You'll need to change the engine, have it inspected and have the log book updated. Then inform insurance, etc.
Thats a no go then. Wasnt sure if current engine could just be restricted then changr log book ..Never mind

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
If you never intend to do cbt or ride anything over 50cc you would better just selling it and buying a 50.

Jonesy

RMS Regular
OP
Jonesy
If you never intend to do cbt or ride anything over 50cc you would better just selling it and buying a 50.
Yeah just because his was sitting doing very little just

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
As per above, you can't reduce the cylinder capacity. It does remind me of a lad once asking me how to reduce the BHP on an NC30 to 10BHP so he could ride it on an 'L' license. You couldn't make it up hahahaha

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.