PMG Autocare Charity Coffee Morning

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Mont

RMS Regular
Drives
SupraMINIMX5
Your S3 is a real credit to you.
Glad we left at the same time .. it looks great on the road !

Thanks. Same about your S4. I had went out to have a look round it a couple of times when I was there yesterday, and such a lovely car to follow on my way home :heart:

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Thanks. Same about your S4. I had went out to have a look round it a couple of times when I was there yesterday, and such a lovely car to follow on my way home :heart:

Thanks .. It only got a quick wash yesterday morning before heading up.
I will be sorry to see it go when the time comes, always get positive comments !

SPIKE_

RMS Regular
Drives
GTI | JCW
Looks like a great day was had by all - some seriously beautiful cars!

Great to see the value of money raised which is what it is all about.

It is also great to see I got lucky with one of the prises!

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Looks like a great day was had by all - some seriously beautiful cars!

Great to see the value of money raised which is what it is all about.

It is also great to see I got lucky with one of the prises!

Can you send me a PM mate so I can arrange getting it to you (y)

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
The standard of cars was fantastic. I love these type of days. They are great as there is something for everyone.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
The standard of cars was fantastic. I love these type of days. They are great as there is something for everyone.

The standard of cars on this forum sunprises me when I go to things like this, and the variety.

I know there's probably more Vag stuff on here than anything, but look passed that and there's a huge selection of motors.

collyirwin11

RMS Regular
Drives
RS/Mk2 GTi
Cracking photos there @Sonny (y). Anyone know is that red porsche a boxster or a cayman? It looked fantastic. Porsche have sorted out their game. I assume boxster but it was badged as a spyder so assume its a cayman instead. No idea on the differences other than one is hard top and one isnt.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
@collyirwin11 Cayman is a coupe only. Boxster Spyder roof is different to the normal model. A bikini top roof style.

upload_2016-11-8_0-44-55.png

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.