RMS Regular
Drives
M3 Evolution
565F0CA9-1098-4A0C-8B85-88BBAE7905FC.jpeg

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
I've been using Pete for years. Followed him everywhere ffs lol. Even give me a lift home once after dropping the car to him.

Had the beemer 2.5 years now and the coating has worked so well. Bird droppings is a bloody nightmare in my area and the coating has def protected against it and wash marks. Can't say the same about my unprotected honda. Lol

e320mark

RMS Regular
I've had two cars ceramic coated by PMG and was very impressed by both. The guys are always easy going and informative as well as happy to stand and chat about cars.

Any time I have called in there is always a few tasty motors worth looking at in too which is a bonus.

View attachment 243506View attachment 243507
What do you think of the golf compared to the f31?
Both lovely cars btw!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
What do you think of the golf compared to the f31?
Both lovely cars btw!
I wish I'd never sold the F31. Loved everything about it. As for the golf, I bought it new and kept it a grand total of 8 months. Great car but I just didnt gel with it and it didnt excite me to drive.

e320mark

RMS Regular
I wish I'd never sold the F31. Loved everything about it. As for the golf, I bought it new and kept it a grand total of 8 months. Great car but I just didnt gel with it and it didnt excite me to drive.
I do love my f30, dash let’s it down in my opinion! I have 4 options when I’m changing, golf R, JCW mini, Merc A35 or Bmw 135i!
Apologies for hijacking a thread for Pete!!

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I do love my f30, dash let’s it down in my opinion! I have 4 options when I’m changing, golf R, JCW mini, Merc A35 or Bmw 135i!
Apologies for hijacking a thread for Pete!!
I test drove the M140i, S3 and Golf R. I opted for the Golf R but deep down I always kind of wished I'd went for the M140i.

The Golf R is great at everything but just wasnt for me.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
I took my car to Pete for a second opinion which ended up getting booked in for ultra etc. The way he turned the car out was simply amazing, he removed a few things other people thought wasn’t possible!!

Pete and Stevie are fantastic to deal with and always happy to chat.

Philljdm

RMS Regular
Drives
mk2.5 focus st
Once I get something nice again will be back up to pmg to get my car coated . Only had the 1 car done but was fantastic job

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Can I ask is that mineral grey colour on your bmw very similar to indium grey on vw