PMG Cars and Coffee - Sunday 9th September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

56oval

RMS Regular
Only took a few snaps whilst ambling about outside.

Nice relaxed morning and caught up with a few folk.

@Boydie how did you get on at bishopscourt?

20180909_104032.jpg
20180909_104047.jpg
20180909_105025.jpg
20180909_101120.jpg
20180909_104223.jpg
20180909_105034.jpg
20180909_104243.jpg

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Great morning and awesome turnout. Nice catching up and speaking to some new faces !

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
I was thinking of sticking up a quarterly charity cars and coffee, we can move about to suit members and there will be plenty of notice. At least if people can’t attend the ad hoc ones they will be more organised.

What’s your thoughts?

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I was thinking of sticking up a quarterly charity cars and coffee, we can move about to suit members and there will be plenty of notice. At least if people can’t attend the ad hoc ones they will be more organised.

What’s your thoughts?

I'm game as a badger. They are much more of interest to me than the car shows.

From a selfish point of view many of the Down Royal events conflicted with Trackskills @ Kirkistown. That would be my only concern.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
I'm game as a badger. They are much more of interest to me than the car shows.

From a selfish point of view many of the Down Royal events conflicted with Trackskills @ Kirkistown. That would be my only concern.

I will be looking as far on as I can see for main events and will try and set the date so it won’t clash where possible.

Woodcutter

RMS Regular

What’s your thoughts?

Happy to host at my place some weekend, we have our own car park so plenty of space to ourselves.

Jonny

RMS Regular
Happy to host at my place some weekend, we have our own car park so plenty of space to ourselves.
The guys from purpose Coffee would love to stay involved and come to our cars and coffee too. That would be class Graeme.
Also with Down Royal being sold the guys from TSCCNI are needing a new venue.
@Cooper two of the fellas were there yesterday terrible with names. They might be interested in buddying up for cars and coffee.

Chris tii

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW 2002tii
Who owns the Black S2000 parked 2 down from the Coffee/Horse box ?

The one with the “for sale” sign? I’m not sure who owns it but if your interested in buying it, I’m 90% sure it’s the same car that sits on the street alongside General Merchants in Ballyhack. It sits at the end of a driveway with a “for sale” sign in the window.

avo5021

RMS Regular
The one with the “for sale” sign? I’m not sure who owns it but if your interested in buying it, I’m 90% sure it’s the same car that sits on the street alongside General Merchants in Ballyhack. It sits at the end of a driveway with a “for sale” sign in the window.

Not sure, just wondered who owned it as was chatting for ages with myself and the Mrs and he was loving our wee pup

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.