PMG Cars and Coffee - Sunday 9th September

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Jonny

RMS Regular
so what happened with the coffee folks? I heard there was a bit of a commotion when 2 showed up?
Suffice to say the right people stayed. Purpose Coffee made a donation out of takings and are all round stand up guys.

Cafe2U needed to make at least £1,000 before they would stay.

Guess who won’t be attending anymore cars and coffee events....

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
As said Cafe2u didn’t feel there would be enough trade for both and decided to call it a day.

Purpose Coffee stayed on and hopefully made a good turn from it and was great to hear they made a donation.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
£1000 before they would stay! would there be enough people there to even lift a grand?

MarkM

RMS Regular
£1000 before they would stay! would there be enough people there to even lift a grand?

You’d think cover costs and a £100 cash in the pocket would be a good enough start to entice them for a few hours work, especially for a charidee event, £1000 is taking the pee

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
EC5401A9-33C2-4082-9736-AB0DB907B9EC.jpeg

I absolutely love this!

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
Even at £3 per cup thats over 300 cups he's got to sell before costs are counted. If thats what he expects to earn for half a days work then I'll think about buying a coffee van too......

You're probably talking more in the 4/500 cup region if it's £1k profit. Cost of cups/coffee and labour would add a few hundred on top of the £1k figure at least I'd imagine. Would they even sell that amount in a full day?

Jonny

RMS Regular
You're probably talking more in the 4/500 cup region if it's £1k profit. Cost of cups/coffee and labour would add a few hundred on top of the £1k figure at least I'd imagine. Would they even sell that amount in a full day?
if they do i'm also buying a coffee van lol

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
OP
J
Ok we can all calm down on the coffee wars. I spoke to him and it was picked up wrong (I’ll hold my hands up)they are happy to serve up to 1000 people with one van and felt that with the amount of people there they would be making a small profit after wages etc. They decided to head on and leave the other van to which I said there was no harm done.

WSM

RMS Regular
Drives
R8
Ok we can all calm down on the coffee wars. I spoke to him and it was picked up wrong (I’ll hold my hands up)they are happy to serve up to 1000 people with one van and felt that with the amount of people there they would be making a small profit after wages etc. They decided to head on and leave the other van to which I said there was no harm done.
They’re ***** anyway.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.