Active Deal Poco F3 5G 256GB

chopaholic

RMS Regular
Drives
JZ S15 / X5
About 3 months ago when my contract ended I decided to steer away from expensive big branded phones as I was sick of paying the premium for **** quality items which barely last the two years of contract.

I decided to get a Xiaomi Poco F3 5G 256GB and have been extremely happy with the bang for your buck daily use, it does everything my previous Samsung's and the likes does plus more.

Just seen on Hotukdeals that Amazon have them currently at £299 delivered, for a 5G, 120hz, Snapdragon 870 and 48mp triple camera this is as cheap as it gets.

Amazon product ASIN B08XYDXYR7
Pair this with a cheap high data 5G SIM from uSwitch and you will have a combo that probably works out 70/80% cheaper than most branded phone contracts.

barachello

RMS Regular
Drives
CX5 & A3 8P
Had thought about getting one of these myself. Currently have the oneplus Nord, but not sure it's much of an upgrade overall. In saying that, don't know much about Poco.

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Have a Xaomi Mi10T Lite myself. Recently tried to upgrade to an iPhone 11 pro having come from Apple and thought I missed the platform. Phone got sent back as wasn't worth the extra coin by a long way

SlowRider

RMS Regular
I would be seriously tempted by this but unfortunately my Poco F1 is still working flawlessly. Battery is still excellent after 2.5 years.