Points but can't find reference the code

nozb2k

RMS Member
So I got some points for my mighty fine driving skills. Got all the details back in the post but when I search for the offence code, I can find no reference of it online on the PSNI FPN offence codes.

The offence code I have is 5013231.

Anybody able to find the code details for me?

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
So I got some points for my mighty fine driving skills. Got all the details back in the post but when I search for the offence code, I can find no reference of it online on the PSNI FPN offence codes.

The offence code I have is 5013231.

Anybody able to find the code details for me?

Try searching for an offence code based on what you were caught for

Look through the table there, if you were speeding jump to the speeding section etc

nozb2k

RMS Member
OP
N
Doesn't seem to be on there either, going by the E031 code on the actual FPN docket.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Is E031 not the offence code?
It's the Endorsable code for the ticket.
E031 Driver does not have proper control of the vehicle. Careless driving
E031A Driver does not have proper control of the vehicle.

Mobile phone?

Last edited:

quattro Rick

RMS Regular
Drives
quattro / M796
That'll be the one I'm looking for cheers guys. Rear slipped out on a roundabout just wanted the correct code.

Did you get the rear back in? Hardly a case of you didn't have control of the vehicle if you held it šŸ˜‚

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Careless because you didn't snake it or was it because forgot to do 2 laps of the roundabout

robert106

RMS Regular
Drives
172 clio
lol, at least your taking it in good humour.

number of years ago a mate of mine got done for mobile phone use, woman police officer told him he was out of control of the vehicle, he had a fun few minutes arguing with her , asking at what point did you see the car out of control? did the car loose grip etc, but unsurprisingly he got done. lol