Polished Alloys - alloys wheel refurb, mirror polishing , straight and weld alloys, 07792101355

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
my last job. maybe anyone know what kind of car is it .

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 424
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 428
  • Image00003.jpg
    Image00003.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 382

Rob1sp

RMS Regular
Drives
Various Cars
Was thinking maybe a dark anthracite grey center with polished lip, will pm about leaving them down to you (y)

Razor.

RMS Regular
Drives
yes
Your work is clearly outstanding.
Prices are too cheap lol, a real credit to you.

All the best in the future !

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
I have just purchased a tyre fitting machine and now offer this service. The machine can fit tyres up to 22 inch. 4 tyres fitted for £5

If you are having any work done to alloys and you currently have tyres on them, I can remove the tyres on site and re-fit them once the refurb has been completed. Tyre changing service in this case is FREE

boost6

RMS Regular
Drives
Did i hear boost
Michael has done several jobs for me so far & even went as far as buying in a special socket to split a set of Oz wheels for me,

I dropped some more bits down yesterday from my GTR which i cant wait to see finished...

Top work, exellent price's & a very nice guy...

Si...(y)

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
Michael has done several jobs for me so far & even went as far as buying in a special socket to split a set of Oz wheels for me,

I dropped some more bits down yesterday from my GTR which i cant wait to see finished...

Top work, exellent price's & a very nice guy...

Si...(y)

your parts

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 391

Broomy

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 GTi
I've 2 18" bk999s that need refurbed, bit of kerbing needs sorted as well. WHat sort of price we talking to refurb in the original colour?

Cheers

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
I've 2 18" bk999s that need refurbed, bit of kerbing needs sorted as well. WHat sort of price we talking to refurb in the original colour?

Cheers

maybe you want someting like this??

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 233

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
no problem. little problem we need a paint code. if you can call to shop where you buy the alloys or paint set .

Nah just looking them repaired & resprayed in original form or as close to it as possible mate

Storm

Banned
hi, could you give me a price to refurb and repaint a set of 17" throwing stars and finish them off by polishing the lip/dish please

overall they are in ok condition so wont need much of a refurb, more concerned about getting them painted and polished.

some example pics of the type of wheel below

Attachments

• M_System_II_Wheel.jpg
    M_System_II_Wheel.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 203
  • chromelip.jpg
    chromelip.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 227
  • coverless1.jpg
    coverless1.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 228

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
hi, could you give me a price to refurb and repaint a set of 17" throwing stars and finish them off by polishing the lip/dish please

overall they are in ok condition so wont need much of a refurb, more concerned about getting them painted and polished.

some example pics of the type of wheel below

you got PM

speedo

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
can u respray a set of alloys for me for my bmw? how much would it cost and how long will it take?

Daisy

RMS Regular
any experience with audi "chrome" exterior trim that is known to go "milky" when used in auto car washes

I have tried polishing mine with everything under the sun and it only lifts the rough of my chrome trim.

Any ideas?

Keith89

RMS Member
Looking a price for polishing the face and lips of my brabus 6 alloys

f18512f6.jpg

theres a bit of salt corrosion from last winter.

Thanks.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.