Polished Alloys - alloys wheel refurb, mirror polishing , straight and weld alloys, 07792101355

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Nickyyy

RMS Regular
Drives
RS6 / DC2
Got my wheels done in Jan for the daily, fantastic job, highly recommend it

I posted pics of it somewhere, can't remember what thread but look through my post history and you'll see them

colin84

RMS Regular
I'v had a few sets done by Micheal over the last couple of years, and for the money I wouldn't go anywhere else.

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
WHat kind of price is it for a set of 18’s painted in a hyper silver

I had my 18s painted gloss black for £160.

8787FA78-413D-4632-A4D0-7AC8FB3FF127.jpeg

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
He's done the Jag wheels for me and they are still like new! £170 for a full set of 20's I think they were.

zafturbo

RMS Regular
What does ceramic polishing mean .??
Is this to get like a diamond cut finish or something .

Chris_702

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Michael has done numerous job for us lately, always to a very high standard with a quick turnaround.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
What does ceramic polishing mean .??
Is this to get like a diamond cut finish or something .
Diamond cut finish is different.

Ceramic polishing it where he’s polishing up the bare aluminium wheel to the point it nearly looks like a chrome finish.

Like the first 2 pictures in my post below
They’re on Facebook, tho not a huge amount of photos lately but if your very busy your not going to be able to take loads

View attachment 180151 View attachment 180152 View attachment 180153 View attachment 180154

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
Michael must get a couple of photos to you soon of the family wagon. In dire need of a refurb. I’ll be in touch

AlpineF30

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M3
Just wondering whats the best way to contact Michael? Would it be by call or just send him a whatsapp?

Need to get the wheels on my SL refurbed

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
I’m looking my facelift R32 wheels refurbed....
Just looking them standard-looking....is this possible or is it only polishing jobs?

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.