Polished Alloys - alloys wheel refurb, mirror polishing , straight and weld alloys, 07792101355

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

SpaceCowboy

RMS Member
Thank You

A quick note to say a big thank you to Michael, who helped me out tonight at short notice with my alloys.

Having seen his work, I would not hesitate to recommend him and will definitely return if I need anything else.

(y)

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
top bloke and ive more to take to him once i get a new car gathered..

he done the rims on my glanza (y)

46874_470594932183_677322183_7055585_1638654_n.jpg
[/IMG]

buster

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
Hi Micheal. Can you quote for painting forur 18'' alloy wheels. 3 are in good condition and 1 has a slight buckle.
Cheers

Cruising R32

RMS Regular
Drives
R32 GTST
Hey, that is some very impressive work!

I need to get new tires on my T25 but may send the wheels up to you first to see what you can do with them.

You've got me thinking a good polish would look better than sand blasting and powered coating them.

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
Hey, that is some very impressive work!

I need to get new tires on my T25 but may send the wheels up to you first to see what you can do with them.

You've got me thinking a good polish would look better than sand blasting and powered coating them.

hi mate. yes whole polishing look amazing. but remember dont sandblasting before you give me(it is very hard to remove)

Cruising R32

RMS Regular
Drives
R32 GTST
I'll go take a photo of them now before it is too dark.

They are in a bad way, I don't think anyone has ever cared for them, must have been hidden behind hubcaps all their life :worried:

adam91

RMS Regular
Drives
Corsa
called up today to see how my wheels were getting on, very impressed so far, can't wait to get them back :grinning: very helpful service, can't recommend him enough (y)

millhouse1002

RMS Regular
Drives
55MPG!
ive 4 bbs lm's 18 inch, lips need de-kerbed and polishes again, how much?

also the centres are perfect althou im thinking a diff colour, possibly baby blue..? they for a dark blue bora, any ideas? what about price?

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
ive 4 bbs lm's 18 inch, lips need de-kerbed and polishes again, how much?

also the centres are perfect althou im thinking a diff colour, possibly baby blue..? they for a dark blue bora, any ideas? what about price?

you got PM.idea maybe whole polishing??

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
whole polishing

any idea what the name this alloys???

Attachments

• Image00001.jpg
    Image00001.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 294
  • Image00002.jpg
    Image00002.jpg
    159.2 KB · Views: 219

Cruising R32

RMS Regular
Drives
R32 GTST
Depending on what you think, I may have a set of alloys and a set of steelies for you to work on.

I'll send you on a pm with a link to a photo of each wheel so you can see what your up against.

Let me know if you can help and what you reckon would be the best way forward with them.

Alan.

buff

RMS Regular
Drives
Jimny
Can you remove tyres from bike wheels? and do you do paint removal?

I have a set of wheels that i polished the lips on myself and painted the centers but, would like them done right for next year. They need re-painted too, i can do this myself but would be great to get the old paint properly removed first.

What would it cost to have lips polished up?

Cheers Neil

BIG T

RMS Regular
Drives
B7 A4
Hi there, iv Got a set of Black lenso reizen with chrome lip, sadly one off them got kerbed tonite on way home, kerbed it afew inches on the lip, if its possible for you to refurb could i get a quote plz, thnks.

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
Can you remove tyres from bike wheels? and do you do paint removal?

I have a set of wheels that i polished the lips on myself and painted the centers but, would like them done right for next year. They need re-painted too, i can do this myself but would be great to get the old paint properly removed first.

What would it cost to have lips polished up?

Cheers Neil

hi mate. yes i can remove motorbike wheels. and yes i remove paint before painting.. rest info PM

polishingalloys

RMS Trader
OP
polishingalloys
Drives
subaru impreza
Hi there, iv Got a set of Black lenso reizen with chrome lip, sadly one off them got kerbed tonite on way home, kerbed it afew inches on the lip, if its possible for you to refurb could i get a quote plz, thnks.

hi mate. txt me 07792101355 or com to me any time. 15 pounds for wheel

stumpyskyline

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap
he polished a set of 18 work wheels for japstuff (brian) on here and he done a excellent job ... i have a set off 19x13 rears and 19x10 fronts ill be getiing down to you in next week hopefully

pm me when i can brig them down

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.