Polished Alloys - alloys wheel refurb, mirror polishing , straight and weld alloys, 07792101355

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

southsky sunrise

RMS Regular
Drives
Old skool
41D50C97-1C66-4D59-B598-BDE31F36D73B.jpeg
I’m looking my facelift R32 wheels refurbed....
Just looking them standard-looking....is this possible or is it only polishing jobs?
Every type of re-ferb available @Snoopcousins just had my ones done a couple of weeks ago

_Stu_

RMS Regular
Michael has invested heavily in his business and the results I have seen have been great. I left my MINI with him as the wheels were kerbed and corroded and he worked wonders on them for me. Very happy with the price, the turnaround time and the quality. Was also really pleased when he sent me update photos of my wheels

BD6EA05C-A1E1-4546-BE38-56B95B677AD4.jpeg

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayman S
I think the low price means a lot of people don't think twice about dropping off a set of wheels to get repainted every time they get a new car. If it was £200+ it's a little harder to swallow and some folk might just not bother getting them refurbed and just live with the few scratches on the wheels.

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
I think the low price means a lot of people don't think twice about dropping off a set of wheels to get repainted every time they get a new car. If it was £200+ it's a little harder to swallow and some folk might just not bother getting them refurbed and just live with the few scratches on the wheels.

Under £200 attracts the sp*stics. We’re all cool here over at RMS but there are a consortium of gypsises that will take the p*ss.

I’ve had a good look around the place & the man has invested heavily on property he doesn’t even own, he needs to start charging adequately to sustain what he’s put into it.

I’ve left Michael thousands of pounds worth of work & I believe efficiency would increase with pricing.

It’s been nice knowing you all.

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Hi @polishingalloys do you do motorbike wheels too? I'll have the wheels stripped of tyres, valves, bearings etc but they'd need blasted and painted. Any idea of cost, thanks.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Best to get him on Facebook or Whatsapp

His work has just got better and better ... glad to see how far he has come and still kept his prices massively competitive.

Guz

RMS Regular
Drives
TT
Sorry if I’ve missed it; what’s your FB Page called and where about are you based?

Thanks (y)

FAKER

RMS Regular
Drives
loadsa stuff
Michael I've two sets of 13" wheels for blast and paint. What's a rough cost for both sets? Silver or white... I don't mind!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.