Poll - fragranced UltraFoam?

UltraFoam - fragranced or not?

• Total voters
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
OP
Big Pimp
Drives
like im late
Will it not affect the amount of actives can be put into it? I'd say leave it be as it works well?

On the grand scheme, we're talking about maybe 5 litres per 1000lt IBC to make the fragrances quite distinctive, so it will have no effect on the actives which are already working.

Interesting that the poll is at a 60:40 split in favour at the moment :grinning:

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Would you be thinking of keeping the standard ultrafoam and adding a separate fragranced version(s)?

c11ris

RMS Regular
Drives
MK5GTI/MK2GTI
I have voted Yes. I think the opinions above are fairly accurate. A scent is a nice marketing ploy, I would continue to sell your normal foam without a scent. And don't add a dye to it.

As for scents bubbly gum is quiet popular, I personally love vanilla but I'm not sure if it would work in a foam.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
I still have loads of foam left. I rather you change the colour of either articulate or ultragloss. I can never tell the difference which is which and i am too stupid to label the pump sprayers. lol

Stevie91

RMS Regular
I still have loads of foam left. I rather you change the colour of either articulate or ultragloss. I can never tell the difference which is which and i am too stupid to label the pump sprayers. lol
Agreed!

Must get another order in on payday

Ant

RMS Regular
fwiw @ the price/quality remark you made @Big Pimp it's that exact reason i buy your stuff, it works well , it's not costing the earth in comparison to some other branded and local suppliers, but the sizes available is the main reason the 2lt options on some of your stuff is real handy tbh, means i don't have to have 5lts of everything laying around for donkies.

smell is alright by me as it is tbh, if it smelt like green apple/orange it'd be nice but if that means midwash i'm being attacked by bees and wasps i'd stick with it as is

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.