poor type r civic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
yeah it is, he has is supercharged. its forsale in ebay, u interested kerzo PMSL

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
aye, i would be interested in giving him a slap around the chops :lol:

although it doesnt surprise me in a way, its just the start of ****ty mods being done to the new civic, give it a while and it will be the rice wagon of choice

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
apparently he has it insured for 30grand, let me slap him first plz!

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
looking at the mods and the standard of them i wonder if they actual bumper cut outs to the front or is it a black sticker?

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
theres nothin right about the car - bling bling rims on a type r???? indeed :roll:

Kerzo

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon FR
i cant understand how someone could possibly stand back and look at that and say "yeah that looks class" no matter how much money you spent on it

paddymcc

RMS Regular
Drives
C63
The best bit is the chrome surrounds above the tailpipes above the bumper. The attention to detail is fantastic in a tacky/**** way.

Skillie

Jasus thats ****in terrible i'd love to catch hold of him, those "battle-star galactica" wheels are so ugly! a mess a total mess :x

@p 5ary your civic is class great colour, love the new shape type-R

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Supercharged?

So looks **** but goes like f*ck?

In that case, bovvered. Id drive it.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.