poor type r civic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
whats wrong with the rear lights. they are 3d lights. they arer the new lexux lights. Thats the only thing thats going right for that cilver type r

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
And would anyone by any chance hav ethat ebay link. I want to see how much that heap of crap went for.

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
jshek007 said:
And would anyone by any chance hav ethat ebay link. I want to see how much that heap of crap went for.

ill get it

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
I would much rather have a standard one and then spend all that cash on trickist suspension and engine modifications around and go out and scare the crap outta some seriously fast so called supercars, they must have thrown 1000's of punds at that thing.

I wouldn't even want to try and guess..............

jshek007

RMS Regular
Drives
F30 335,FN2, R56
its def not worth spending the money of what he spent. I def agree on some spinners and some cool coilovers. It doesn't look very good.

Ryan-B

RMS Regular
Drives
Mk5 VW Golf R32
seen it the other day on e-bay... laffed my ass off at it. its hideous....only thing i like on it is the jackson supercharger. : ) a spastic ( o offence to any out there) wud do a better job

vza

even i dont like the spoiler!lol,that said i do like those lights,shame they look crap cuz of the rest of that wagon :worried:

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.