poor type r civic

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Arfur

RMS Regular
Drives
ST170/Passat TDI
Maybe it's just me but i think the type r's looks are perfect, doing anything to that car would ruin it.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
Jesus, even Corsa Lad would think that was of "questionable styling..........."

And where is he, ain't seen him in ages.

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
my-typer.gif

How he should have done it IMO! Or rather, how i would have done it.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
and to top it all off, the silver "type r" is sitting on tarted up 3-spokes

p 5ary

RMS Regular
OP
p 5ary
i dont mind it, although wudnt ever contemplate somethin like that myself

Rover Repair

RMS Regular
Drives
Rover's!
vibe_kid said:

........and yes, the local primary school was personally responsible for all aspects of styling and design for this civic, with Gordon Brown taking design and reasilation team leadership role.

We gave them a big box of crayola and a copy of max power and said read that (cept the naughty bits), and draw us a car you would like, and we produce this show stopper........... however we decided upon the colour after Gordon's guide dog pissed on one of the kid's drawings that wasn't completly coloured in.

:lol:

Skillie

The mingin coloured one would be a million times better and actually not a bad lookin machine if the colours were changed to somethin like black/silver, or black/red and the wheels were replaced for some nice euro styled 18's or 19's rather than those stupid American bling alloys. I ****** hate those alloys and hate isn't strong enough a word. they have no style or class whoever makes these. Pure "Ricer" wheels. But like i said reverse the colours with somethin that doesn't make ya nautious and put some classy wheels on there and she's be good

Andy M

RMS Regular
MacGyver said:
vibe_kid said:

........and yes, the local primary school was personally responsible for all aspects of styling and design for this civic, with Gordon Brown taking design and reasilation team leadership role.

We gave them a big box of crayola and a copy of max power and said read that (cept the naughty bits), and draw us a car you would like, and we produce this show stopper........... however we decided upon the colour after Gordon's guide dog pissed on one of the kid's drawings that wasn't completly coloured in.

:lol:

eh wtf r u on about?? gordon brown isn't blind

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.