Poorboys black hole, where?

buster

RMS Regular
Drives
mk1 Aud TiTy
Does anyone know anywhere local that sells this stuff. Procar might have some in today but if not is there anyone else selling this as needed for the weekend.

Cheers

r6kyl

RMS Regular
Drives
Tweed hat and sl
Was just about to say I had pm'd Davey last week as he seems to be the cheapest (y)

hardc0re_tid

RMS Regular
Drives
Phat Almera GTi
title is a bit misleading, sounds racist lol

joking aside, is this any good on a red car as i hear good reports on Poor Boys stuff

Davey@Procar

RMS Trader
its very good on all colours, i also keep the white diamond for the light coloured cars and its every bit as good as the black hole.

jp112

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
Can PB black hole be put over a car that is already waxed or would it be of no benefit?...then a layer of wax over it afterwards?

C4L

RMS Regular
its a glaze so it'll do no harm putting it on over the top.

I have white diamond and black hole and they make the paint work pop and I always notice a fantastic flake in the paint more than any other glaze I have/have used however the poorboys stuff seems very poor durability, even when you wax over the top of them

jp112

RMS Regular
Drives
Exeo
its a glaze so it'll do no harm putting it on over the top.

I have white diamond and black hole and they make the paint work pop and I always notice a fantastic flake in the paint more than any other glaze I have/have used however the poorboys stuff seems very poor durability, even when you wax over the top of them
Thanks mate, must get to it!

Dave..

RMS Regular
My wife used black hole to remove the swirls left by Lindsay Mazda when they touched up a scratch on the bonnet.
Brilliant stuff, very easy to use.

Mel

RMS Regular
Drives
S3
I used it twice on my black Astra and wasn't sold, not sure why, just didn't like it, I now use Autobrite Cherry Glaze and think it's great, you can also do the black plastics with it and it brings them up a treat.

Paul.

RMS Regular
Almost six years to the day this thread is due a bump - where can I buy Black Hole locally?

Paul.

RMS Regular
I use the Britemax Black Max, I actually prefer it to Black Hole, Davy up at Procar sold me mine.
I haven't even heard of Black Max before! There's so much choice for detailing that I'm not even sure what I need. All I really want is to get swirls and scratches out of the paint work on my car. It's not perfect paint but there's a nice depth to the colour when it's gleaming so I want to enhance that if possible. Unfortunately from what I can see Procar are closed at the moment.
Have 3/4’s of a bottle in the garage, haven’t used it in years
What did you think of it? Halfords doesn't have it at all or I would've tried my local branch. ECP also doesn't do click and collect from what I could see.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
I haven't even heard of Black Max before! There's so much choice for detailing that I'm not even sure what I need. All I really want is to get swirls and scratches out of the paint work on my car. It's not perfect paint but there's a nice depth to the colour when it's gleaming so I want to enhance that if possible. Unfortunately from what I can see Procar are closed at the moment.

What did you think of it? Halfords doesn't have it at all or I would've tried my local branch. ECP also doesn't do click and collect from what I could see.
Give Davy a ring or check his Facebook, theres a couple of days he's open for collections and what not.
Edit:
Screenshot_20200421_170038_com.facebook.katana.jpg

Brennan

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW
I use the blue nattys paste wax myself, very easily put on and taken off and smells amazing