Porsche 718 GT4 - thoughts on colour?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I choose green but I prefer yellow. My favourite Porsche colour is guards red but I think the gts looks better in yellow. I just ran up £98k on the configurator lol.
291DDA94-281C-49C3-A3B4-40AE1F5FE099.png

davyk31

RMS Regular
Problem is the colours on the configurator are rubbish so it’s hard to get a decent view on them.

domo gti

RMS Regular
Drives
6n2/PoloGTI+
I voted green but i think id go silver or grey as that one above in silver looks really nice..
But the green is cool 😎

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Silver wheels for me. Anthracite might work too if not too dark.

Think I've noticed a general shift away from black wheels this year?

davyk31

RMS Regular
What’s the deposit, the initial £3k and then top up to 10% now at lockdown?

Exciting times!
Pricey seats!!

Bono872

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi
Congratulations @Martyn ! That is a stunning motor & great spec. Hopefully no delays given the current global situation! Look forward to seeing it about

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Fair play going with what you wanted immaterial of the pole, that’s the only way to buy a car! To many worried what other think nowadays, healthy to enjoy.

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
I think the blue is gorgeous, any love for the gold wheels? I think they look great

download.axd

I might have been temped with gold wheels on a black car. If I had followed through with a 992 order it would have been the black/gold combo.

davyk31

RMS Regular
Assume you have seen a set of satin wheels ok? They are an option on the Macan that I thought I would like until I saw a set and they were a flat dull finish. Went for gloss black instead.