Porsche 718 GT4 - thoughts on colour?

m5lvyn

RMS Regular
Drives
GT4
PDK has only become a option for GB GT4’s in the last two weeks. I agree entirely about the seats, the car needs the carbon buckets.

The GT4 is a very different car chassis wise compared to the GTS.

This review seems the sum it up pretty well...

Yeh, I've seen a few lads on past few days on PH & Cutters speccing GT4's with pdk and 18 ways. Of course each to their own but to me softening up a gt car kind of defeats the purpose of it.

I flirted with the idea of the crayon gt4 in Porsche Belfast a few weeks back. The 918's seats are mega. Not sold on the crayon colour though and at nearly 3x the cost of my 981s (gt4 was over list..) it wasn't for me.

When are you due yours?

Martyn

RMS Regular
OP
Martyn
Yeh, I've seen a few lads on past few days on PH & Cutters speccing GT4's with pdk and 18 ways. Of course each to their own but to me softening up a gt car kind of defeats the purpose of it.

I flirted with the idea of the crayon gt4 in Porsche Belfast a few weeks back. The 918's seats are mega. Not sold on the crayon colour though and at nearly 3x the cost of my 981s (gt4 was over list..) it wasn't for me.

When are you due yours?

The crayon GT4 is now sold believe it or not for the overs asking price - mad!

My order is now locked down and should be here early Nov. I am going to SORN it until April/May until the better weather. I don’t really want to daily it, plus it will give me time to ppf and coat it.

A4RON

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A3 8P -2011
Definitely racing yellow for me 🥰

FE8CC1B8-786F-4062-9ECF-24DA51FE3760.png

it_carwasher

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche
There is a white GT4 awaiting delivery in Porsche Belfast - unreal, best spec yet - carbon bucket seats, et al.