Porsche 911 Carrera 2

JT079

RMS Regular
Yeah, we gonna play these together in our next drive ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„. The battery is kind short, only lasted one hour...better get a battery charger and spare batteries

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Not an update as such, but my time with the 911 is coming to an end.

Yes, I will no doubt regret selling, especially when prices undoubtedly skyrocket as they always do when I sell something :joy:

Nothing wrong with the car and I would love to keep it, they're a great car and certainly becoming more popular recently. Just there's a load of other things i want to try and life is short. Not a GT3 yet unfortunately though :sob:

Already in talks with 2 dealers in England and possibly Collecting Cars, and also have some local interest through mates of mates and what not.

So if anyone is interested keep an eye out next week when i will finally be back home(for 3 weeks ffs) and the car will be listed.

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Final few photos with the car. Now sold and new owner is coming over from England on Thursday to collect it. I hadn't driven it since last August so wanted to make sure it's OK for him driving it home.

Great craic actually, and made me wonder why I'm getting rid, so much fun to drive, even if not particularly quick.
Great to meet @Rigger also, Jaaag is one class looking car! Lovely interior in it also ๐Ÿ˜Ž

20220301_103519.jpg
20220301_114150.jpg
20220301_113645.jpg
20220301_145631.jpg
20220301_145639.jpg
20220301_145954.jpg
20220301_150125.jpg
20220301_150031.jpg

Rigger

RMS Regular
Drives
XJR 575, A4
Good craic the day bud. I think you'll miss the Porsche when it goes.

It'll take something special to replace it.

Lovely pics of the Mournes BTW - where is that please?

gav525

RMS Regular
OP
gav525
Drives
Anything
Good craic the day bud. I think you'll miss the Porsche when it goes.

It'll take something special to replace it.

Lovely pics of the Mournes BTW - where is that please?

Cheers. That's Windy Gap up the back of Dromara, always a favourite spot for photos.

You will miss it I think. Whatโ€™s replacing it?

I will, has been a great car and was a good buy at the time. Have a few things I've my eye on but no rush as away with work a lot this year. Was going to be a manual M2 Competition until she bought the M4, that ruined that idea! Can't have her having more power than me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Will keep an eye on car prices and see what I end up with. I'm happy enough flying round in the Saxo over summer tbh

Has to be..... He never gives over about them ๐Ÿ˜œ

No lottery win has happened so that's a firm no lol

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Cheers. That's Windy Gap up the back of Dromara, always a favourite spot for photos.

I will, has been a great car and was a good buy at the time. Have a few things I've my eye on but no rush as away with work a lot this year. Was going to be a manual M2 Competition until she bought the M4, that ruined that idea! Can't have her having more power than me ๐Ÿ˜‚

Will keep an eye on car prices and see what I end up with. I'm happy enough flying round in the Saxo over summer tbh

No lottery win has happened so that's a firm no lol

Ill take the saxo off you when you are finished ๐Ÿ˜‚