Tucked away again.... 😍
D969EA4D-56F5-4C4F-9CA5-C89DA325D299.jpeg

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
not me - seems to be another guards red one that hangs out around there regular..... i am VERY rarely in Belfast.

hopefully get my plate on soon so its more 'mine' too

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
it did !! really really local Kev !! he has the wheels black and the calipers red... think he has a 997 reg on it now too... great that he is putting his own stamp on it

where did you see it ?

KevM

RMS Regular
it did !! really really local Kev !! he has the wheels black and the calipers red... think he has a 997 reg on it now too... great that he is putting his own stamp on it

where did you see it ?
Yeah, I feared that was it. Bottom of our hill. I think he's got a good car and made a balls of it.... ☹️

"How to make a nice 997 look like 150k mile Cat D, with £200" 😜

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
personally my plan was just to do the calipers red - which he did... and they look great with the Porsche white lettering etc..... the black wheels are marmite... i haven't seen it in the flesh yet, but i think for black wheels to work - you need a black graphics between wheels - Porsche or carerra in black lettering with border above and below can look good... but at least he has done something to make it his own - and he seems very happy with it.

are you actually on ballymoney rd ? i know you had said before you are just lower down the hill from me !

KevM

RMS Regular
personally my plan was just to do the calipers red - which he did... and they look great with the Porsche white lettering etc..... the black wheels are marmite... i haven't seen it in the flesh yet, but i think for black wheels to work - you need a black graphics between wheels - Porsche or carerra in black lettering with border above and below can look good... but at least he has done something to make it his own - and he seems very happy with it.

are you actually on ballymoney rd ? i know you had said before you are just lower down the hill from me !

Yes, we're Tudor Oaks.

Calipers and Lettering are as far as I'd have gone with it (not that I'll ever be in that position) lol !

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Yes, we're Tudor Oaks.

Calipers and Lettering are as far as I'd have gone with it (not that I'll ever be in that position) lol !

you genuinely are just below us ! i'm up in rowans.... you might hear the beasty tomorrow rumbling past !!

KevM

RMS Regular
you genuinely are just below us ! i'm up in rowans.... you might hear the beasty tomorrow rumbling past !!
Yep, I think I actually know your house. We looked at a couple of houses up there over the last few years.

I was going to take a race up last week, to see if the GT3 was out. I was out a wee run getting the first 2021 petrol in the Boxster.

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
could have done.... we 'sale agreed' our house just 4 year ago....literally...

the baby lives in the shed most of the time......... ping me a pm sometime....

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
That’s stunning, took the backroad home today and thought I might have seen it sitting out lol

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
This thing is just amazing, looks, sound, performance, it has everything! I would love to get a run someday in a car like this as I believe going by reviews that Porsches drive like nothing else on the road.

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
That’s stunning, took the backroad home today and thought I might have seen it sitting out lol
You might be mixing me up with someone else @jonny_w ? Unless you are very local ?
This thing is just amazing, looks, sound, performance, it has everything! I would love to get a run someday in a car like this as I believe going by reviews that Porsches drive like nothing else on the road.

post lockdown... if we happen to cross paths reach out @Burt2000 Porsche definitely do feel good on the road, my 997 was lovely.... totally different... the GT3 is all of that on steroids! I’m blown away by it to be honest

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Yup... albeit not directly on a road. You’re not Jonny up ballymoney road that details boats etc?