Porsche 997.2 PDK guards red

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Lovely! Plate looks super. I took mine to Tesco earlier, great to get them out. Guards Red is such a great colour, looks even better in the metal than in pics too, cameras can never really capture the true colour of it.

I dealt with Tom also, real nice fella. I’ll defo be going back when the time comes to change.

Looks like we all dealt with Tom - great fella!

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Went for the deeper rear plate... glad I did, fits the large recess on these much better 👌

went for an ‘essential’ drive.... getting fresh petrol, then leaving some craft beers to a mate!! needs must !

C7EBEE53-1449-40D6-B35E-191DBF9C3703.jpeg

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
Lovely! Have you seen the electric blue one about the town? Think it’s one of the latest models.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Went for the deeper rear plate... glad I did, fits the large recess on these much better 👌

went for an ‘essential’ drive.... getting fresh petrol, then leaving some craft beers to a mate!! needs must !

View attachment 276880

Deeper plate looks the part! Where did you get it? And is that just standard font?

MarkP

RMS Regular
Drives
zafira :-(
So, today I took the cover off the lady in red, and fitted her new plate that I bought late last year... totally transforms the look!

55 is my race number, and had been keeping an eye out for a long time.

will maybe go for some shopping tomorrow

View attachment 276762

Nice plate on a great car. Car looks like it's smiling at you. 😁

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
@gav525 i think it's 5.5" plate.... Need to measure..... Was a mate of a mate, think it was 'metro' I just said I wanted very plain... Metro type with no lines or names.... Just 'clean'

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
in the outside chance anyone is looking a bit of pork.... i know a huge longshot, let me know...... i am doing man maths while looking at somthing silly !!

i dont have an ad prepared or anything... i've got a full & documented service history (POrsche up to 5K miles ago) the last service was RPM Teknik at 75.5K miles 2 years ago... will now be due a service in Apr (it now has 78K miles) i am ok to arrange/pay for or work on money....

like i say - i don't expect anyone to be magically sitting in the middle of lockdown in Feb looking a 997, but you never know :grinning: i did ping @Jecks

it does have the GTS wheel (with paddles) which just simply transforms these cars...........

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
It must be something special! It truely is a stunning car and goes so so well!

Got to love a bit of man maths though lol

Reactions: IL

gixermark

RMS Regular
OP
G
Drives
GT3, Jedi
Happy days..... without advertising it, a mate agreed to buy it last Wednesday! Just away today.. win win, he scores a bargain MINT 997.2 and I get a clean/straightward deal on my next machine without trade in.

I will miss this little lady... but hopefully come Friday, her replacement will make up for the loss!

here she is ready for departure 😍

a 997.2 has to be one of the best bang for buck cars out there..... they still look a million dollars in my mind.... love it!

6F74703B-48BF-40C3-AB2D-18D22BB5EA6B.jpeg