Porsche Boxter 2.7

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
I just bought this from another forum member I asked for first dibs a while back after he showed me his mini-fleet. It mostly lived in his garage but under my ownership, I plan to get out and topless as much as possible, at least til the petrol pumps run dry or the petrol money stops getting credited to my account.
Plans are to fix a few niggles, maybe remove the boot spoiler and have fewer than the current 3 shades of yellow around the back end.
Firstly though, it's getting driven 400 miles from Bangor to Norfolk to be used as my daily as now I live only 6 miles from work. It will get longer trips at the weekend while I formulate the car's future state in my rather boring, old, balding head!
20180623_181432.jpg

Sorry about the old, balding fat guy...... but aren't the seats fab.
20180624_204240.jpg
I seem to be blissfully unaware of the 400 miles ahead with no air con on a hot day......

Last edited:

Ghost

RMS Regular
NO!!!! What about the Fastra?

Reg transfer I assume??

Health to drive. More photos needed.

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
@Cartunes great buy mate, always admired it when seeing it sitting in the town, lot of extras on it specially the kit , wheels are superb any interior pics?
i kind of like the spoiler but also like the clean lines without ,get onto boxa.net wealth of how too's also there are a lot of meets your neck of the woods HTD

KevM

RMS Regular
A Boxster is on my to-do list. Part of the reason Iv the Merc for sale currently. That’s a great colour and nicely added to. I like it!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Like I told you the other day, I love it!

I’d nearly stick myself down for first dibs should you ever choose to part ways with it!

Cartunes

RMS Regular
OP
Cartunes
Drives
Schkodah
Like I told you the other day, I love it!

I’d nearly stick myself down for first dibs should you ever choose to part ways with it!
I dare say it will be up for grabs in a year or two...... I'm nearly too immobile for ingress and egress

Cartunes

RMS Regular
OP
Cartunes
Drives
Schkodah
NO!!!! What about the Fastra?

Reg transfer I assume??

Health to drive. More photos needed.

Still got the Astra Gav, and the 205 Gti.... I dunno whether it's reached the other side of the lough, but a little bird tells me that it's not uncommon to have more than one automobile at a time..... crazy as that sounds.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.