Porsche Cayman S

Sweet Fantastic

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche Cayman S
Guards Red,full Extended Black leather interior trim, porsche communications management (PCM 2.1) inc european satellite navigation with Telephone module, Bose sound package with cdc4 6 disc cd autochanger, Porsche Vehicle Tracking System (PVTS), Porsche Stability Management (PSM), green shade tinted windscreen, fully automated climate controlled air conditioning, leather steering wheel, rear park assist and 19 inch Carrera Sport alloy wheels with colour crested wheel centres.
Brought home from across the water.......!!

image.jpeg
image (1).jpeg
image (2).jpeg
image (3).jpeg
image (4).jpeg
image (5).jpeg
image (8).jpeg

View attachment 60094 View attachment 60095 View attachment 60096 View attachment 60097 View attachment 60098 View attachment 60099 View attachment 60100 View attachment 58814 View attachment 58815 View attachment 58816 View attachment 58817 View attachment 58818 View attachment 58819 View attachment 58820

Last edited:

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
Very cool.

A few subtle styling mods and that will be perfect. Twin tip exhaust upgrade and spacers would pretty much sort it.

Does it have PASM? If not, a set of good quality lowering springs are easily fitted for a subtle drop.

Sweet Fantastic

RMS Regular
OP
Sweet Fantastic
Drives
Porsche Cayman S
Stunning car! With it being a 56 plate I take it it has the big tax?
No PASM.....I'll live with that. Might go down with the twin tip mod....otherwise leaving the way it is.

Yes higher tax band, sacrifice I had to make to get the spec

Ben P

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F33/A6C7
That looks well I must say, I'm not a big fan of Caymans usually!
Think it suits the wheels and the red makes it look fresh.

big_pete

RMS Regular
Drives
Soulless pos
I had a cayman in for a detail this week. They really are lovely cars. Yours looks fantastic in red!

driven

RMS Regular
Drives
Mondy ST220 BMW
Lovely lovely car get a set of springs or coilovers and a good alignment done redently had coilovers fitted and full alignment done on mine makes a big difference, health to drive

KeithRobinson

RMS Regular
Drives
911Turbo
Love it!

It's a shame on the tax front, the later gen2 cars with the DFI engines actually drop them back into cheap tax. But they are still around £26k to buy.

Red is awesome in them :grinning:

T66 DNP

RMS Regular
Drives
320i M Sport
Like that! Looks to be in top condition. Don't know much about these wagons, but i do know its a nice looking motor. Cracking colour. Enjoy.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Very nice! A few popping up in here now!

I just need to get my head around all the different spec options available in them!