Possibly covered tints

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

vtr_sean

RMS Regular
Drives
Civic 1.7derv
Phoned axa last month to enquire about tinting the windows from the b pillar back wanted to 80% them was advised max was 35% on front and rear and 35% on front side windows but couldnt give me an answer as to b pillar back i said so can i go 80% couldn't give me a yes or no honestly wtf. Anyone else same issues?

Dub_cub 89

RMS Regular
Drives
Evo 6 / cbr400rr
Axa are a pure disaster for any kind of modifications no matter how minor, they’ll soon be insisting that you drive with the radio below a certain volume ffs

wheeliekool

RMS Regular
Drives
EvoStik
If your talking from a law perspective then there is no law on tints passenger rears or rear.
Some companies will charge extra for tints and some won't. They love making money out of people who modify their car/bike from factory.
Phone them until you get someone who knows their stuff or else move to another company.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I'm surprised they didn't threaten to cancel your policy there and then for thinking about a modification. Axa have a phobia of modifications tot he point where a work colleague of mine had his Focus' policy cancelled because he fitted Zetec (or whatever) sports springs.

vtr_sean

RMS Regular
OP
vtr_sean
Drives
Civic 1.7derv
Springs aint a visual mod tho there considered performance as they affect handeling. This was to keep the little one from getting blinded by the sun is why i wanted to tint them

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.