Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Noice one gav. Kwak is waiting for you next trip to Dubai lol

Funny you mention it....15th September I've a night in Dubai. Meant to give you a heads up. Best get it filled with fuel :p

Reactions: Hel

Hel

RMS Regular
Funny you mention it....15th September I've a night in Dubai. Meant to give you a heads up. Best get it filled with fuel :p

It's fuelled but it hasn't moved in over 2 months. Tad warm! That not over eid holidays so it'll be dry anyway!

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
It's fuelled but it hasn't moved in over 2 months. Tad warm! That not over eid holidays so it'll be dry anyway!

Are you serious? Eid again? We've brunch booked at the Atlantis on the Friday. Please tell me brunch still happens over Eid!!!

NotKG

Banned
the new #STeed
IMG_20161001_154459014.jpg

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I read a while back that the average ST1300 owner is 59. I don't know you @kenG, but I know I have one myself and I'm "only" 47, lol.

NotKG

Banned
That's quite grown up for you Ken!
had to calm down, the boy scouts tried to make me walk more for going a little quick on my Blackbird, glad they weren't 2 mile back, they might have had to get the helicopter out. :oops:

and i have my st1100 pan for sale in the bike sales section.

EDIT: THE ST1100 IS NOW SOLD

Last edited:

NotKG

Banned
had an RT 1150,, never missed a beat, but required constant "fetteling" ,,,
but just fekin hated it, it was a brute, thet wobbly shake when ya revved it, even dropped it a few times.
just not my thing. it me feel old,
and why i won;t even own a BMW car lol
01 bmwR1150rt.jpg
maybe it was the colour, or the casette deck that ruined it. i had it 5-6 mts. and sold it in under 24 hrs to someone who had 5 of them. still made a few quid on it though, free riding so i can't complain.

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
I really like it, seat has 3 different settings to suit leg length. Plenty of power in it for me but I came from riding a 250 so would be more noticeable. Cruises along nicely as well. Only downside is it feels abit heavy compared to my friends bandit.

I love the note of the exhaust would highly recommend gpr if you are thinking of putting a can on yours.

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
Health to ride, did you get clear lenses all round? If you don't mind could you post part numbers, I was looking to do the same but was told rear ones are part of tail light and unit was really expensive. How much were they aswell if you don't mind me asking

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
I just ordered the fronts from ebay, they were £20. I believe the rear is all part of the tail unit so itll be a good bit more expensive. @Sharkman did i see you at cromac street yesterday afternoon about 4.15?

Sharkman

RMS Regular
Drives
Stick
No wouldnt have been me I haven't ventured into the city centre yet im hopeless navigating round belfast on four wheels never mind two lol.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.