Post your motorbikes :D

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
I was servicing the bike and noticed that my bike has 25kw stamped into the inlet rubbers. Complete and utter noob moment as the bike i learnt on didnt feel any faster haha, ill stick with it for now and free her up next season.

dross432

RMS Regular
OP
dross432
Drives
subaru wrx sti,
Long time since ive been on here.
If anyone is looking a small project bike with good potential i have a 07,08 yamaha mt-01. i was gona tidy it myself as the previous owner was abit older and droped it on its sides. priced parts for it not too dear and mechanicaly its pretty sound. But at present i could do with having spare cash, im looking £4,000 ono if theres any intrest. if not ill hold on and tidy it myself lol

AC

RMS Regular
I picked this up yesterday, first bike and super happy with it! Such a joy to ride.

Real credit to the previous owner as the bike is immaculate, not a scratch, mark or chip on it. Just need to give it a good clean after the run down yesterday.

2014 Street Triple R

IMG_9295.JPG

IMG_9296.JPG

IMG_9297.JPG

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
kickstart special. love the daytona lines.

Yup, thats where I got it, is a kickstart special something I need to know about? :laughing: I'm surprised it sat as long as it did for the money he took.

I love these wee bikes, they came out when I worked for McCallens and I fell in love with it but on the money he was paying me I could never afford it!! Went out New Years Day for a wee blast over the sperrins with a mate, cold but dryish and we didn't see another biker all day. Lightweights.......

NotKG

Banned
na, he's alright, like any i suppose if you do your price research beforehand. i'v tried to buy a couple of bikes off him, made an offer and been told it cost him more, like its almost my fault he paid too much. he has a bit of an attitude, or maybe it's me lol, but don't think he'd do you a bad turn.
it's really cheap scooters and chinese stuff for 16 year olds is his clients. prob why you got a bargain.

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
na, he's alright, like any i suppose if you do your price research beforehand. i'v tried to buy a couple of bikes off him, made an offer and been told it cost him more, like its almost my fault he paid too much. he has a bit of an attitude, or maybe it's me lol, but don't think he'd do you a bad turn.
it's really cheap scooters and chinese stuff for 16 year olds is his clients. prob why you got a bargain.

More like I was paying in cash in the week before Christmas!! He seemed ok, bike is ok and i'm happy enough so all is well :grinning:

DT1

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi A4
Lovely that, factory colours?
Yeah factory colours these were a limited edition back in 2006, bought the bike a while ago from a guy who owned it from new and it spend most of time sitting in his garage, I got it with 3900 miles on it.

dave b

RMS Regular
Drives
Panny Turbo
Yeah factory colours these were a limited edition back in 2006, bought the bike a while ago from a guy who owned it from new and it spend most of time sitting in his garage, I got it with 3900 miles on it.
Factory colours!? Even better! (y)
TIL

gav525

RMS Regular
Drives
Anything
Had mine out for the first time this year earlier this week to Newcastle and back just. Forgot how much fun it was!
Didn't want to go too far until I'd made sure I'd bolted it all back together right lol

IMG_2174.JPG

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.