Power washer needed

kristen

RMS Regular
Drives
Meganers250
Need a new power washer always used karcher but never seem to last lol saw lidl doing one they any good? Or what’s best that doesn’t break the bank

kristen

RMS Regular
OP
kristen
Drives
Meganers250
Been looking at them in Argos as I have a voucher to use lol would spend a couple of hundred to get something that will last friend bought a power washer from lidl and is amazed by it lol

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
Been using a Karcher K4 for a few years now and never let me down. 2 cars are washed every week and the odd patio duties and no issues.

kristen

RMS Regular
OP
kristen
Drives
Meganers250
Think that’s what I’m gonna go for Argos have a compact one I like the look of

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Been looking at them in Argos as I have a voucher to use lol would spend a couple of hundred to get something that will last friend bought a power washer from lidl and is amazed by it lol
I have the Lidl one and a k4 .every single time I wash the cars I bring out the Lidl one .think that says it all .£79 it was .check out the karcher outlet store for some good deals if you stay with them .
3 year warranty with Lidl one and 1 year with karcher .

Tommy

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo
I’m also looking for another power washer but one more for powerhosing the driveway also any has anyone used the patio cleaner attachment I think karcher make them.

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane
Currently looking for a washer, and something that will cope with a large enough paved area and not take all day. Currently going back and forward between a karcher k4 full control 130 and a nilfisk e 145. Thinking nilfisk for the slight bit more power to help with the paving and area covered. £10 difference. However one has a patio cleaner attachment already.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
CCE4043B-B708-4392-B6DC-DFE1F369FAE4.jpeg

Halfords. Google the code, can’t remember it off the top of my head