Preferred Clay bar?

Eager

RMS Regular
Drives
broooooom
Had a quick search and no overly recent topics
What’s your favourite clay bar? I’ve only really used meguires and bilt hamber but doing a car yesterday the meguires clay struggled to move some contamination, got there in the end but I feel a different brand or grade might have got the job done quicker ?
Car had fall out removed before hand. Car was white so showed up individual specs easily.
Cheers

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Depends on your requirements but I normally just grab one from Halfords, either Megs kit or Auto Finesse

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Do you use iron out/fall out prior to claying?

Really softens it down and helps with the clay process

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Do you use iron out/fall out prior to claying?

Really softens it down and helps with the clay process

Yep, and was tar free too. I possibly could have done a second fall out removal

19F535CB-8009-4544-9570-7E40F91FD5C9.jpeg
03B16401-56E5-4296-8F2C-69498B151B38.jpeg

1CF00581-BAF5-4FE6-9648-E901CF9ACE50.jpeg

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Impressive, so satisfying I find lol I usually do 2 passes when it needs done but TBH its an all day affair :worried:

Eager

RMS Regular
OP
E
Drives
broooooom
Impressive, so satisfying I find lol I usually do 2 passes when it needs done but TBH its an all day affair :worried:

Yep, It certainly is by the time you fit in a wash or 3 after different bits, I ran the DA over it too in end to remove light marring from the clay, with idea of getting it sealed and waxed today after a wipe down. Good fun though.

All for to hand it back to my dad and he will wash it with this ‘lovely’ soft brush he bought himself. Ffs. I’ve told him just bring it to me I’ll do it

Gareth

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda's
I've only ever used the AutoGlym bars so far, but lifted the Bilt Hamber one from @Davey@Procar a few weeks ago that I'm yet to try. The AG bars have always done the job for me.

There are a lot of clay mitts starting to pop up all over the place at the minute too.

Nutts

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi R8
I dont clay that often (maybe twice a year) but use the Bilt Hamber medium. Theres a reference chart on their website.

BH which clay bar?

Also used a Mitt with decent success dipping it frequently in a bucket of soapy water as lube.