Pressure washer set up

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
I hate washing cars. I buy products thinking it will make it easier and less hateful but nope. I think one of the biggest problems is the getting out and setting up of the pressure washer and then the reverse when I’m done. That plus running in and out of the garage to get all the products. So, anyone got any clever set ups they want to share that makes the process more efficient?

Terry

RMS Regular
Drives
Carefully
One of the best things I found was buying the 15-20m extension hose from @Cleantec . Pressure washer stays put at the back of the garage and the lance is on a hanger at the front. For some reason it doesn't seem like half as much hassle when deciding to wash the car (which isn't often these days).

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
One of the best things I found was buying the 15-20m extension hose from @Cleantec . Pressure washer stays put at the back of the garage and the lance is on a hanger at the front. For some reason it doesn't seem like half as much hassle when deciding to wash the car (which isn't often these days).
I already have a long hose :oops: and bought a reel from cleantec this week. I want to see some good ideas on how to rig it all up.

swansty

RMS Regular
OP
swansty
Drives
Disco and Saxo
I was thinking of a 4 wheeled cart and bolting the reel to it

NotKG

Banned
a wash truck, long hose .
keeps everything neat.
couple of bits of piping or a wheel to roll everything up on.
IMG_20190110_195116__01.jpg

IMG_20190204_134114.jpg

Last edited:
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.