Prestige Car deals Dollingstown

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
Hi all has anyone heard of this company? They are out the Belfast road in Dollingstown. Bro in law is looking at a car they have online and I was just looking if anyone had dealt with them before. Thanks

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
Yeah, mostly high mileage ex mainland cars. I literally live a minute walk around the corner if you want me to have a quick look at it tomorrow for you to save you a wasted trip if it’s beat/isoponed/painted into sh**e.

Johnny_E

RMS Regular
Drives
C220
where is the place I have never heard of it
Right at the mini roundabout on the Moira side of Dollingstown. The Portadown branch is in Meadow Lane.

Called once to look at the slk they have had for ages. Drove in and didn't even get out of the car.... Load of stuff that seemed nice on paper but was dog rough as you got close.

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
OP
J
Stuff doesn't look the best, had a quick nosey before.

Is it an RX-8 by any chance?
No it’s an Octavia vrs estate. I’ve found him one over here and it’s in great shape. His has less miles and the colour he wants. Just a punt if he’s dodgy or not.

mikey

RMS Regular
Drives
Celica
No it’s an Octavia vrs estate. I’ve found him one over here and it’s in great shape. His has less miles and the colour he wants. Just a punt if he’s dodgy or not.
I’m assuming this is it as it’s the only vRS on site. Quick look over it certainly is a straight enough car down the sides and panel gaps aren’t suspect. NSR door has a slight ripple high up, can’t decide if it’s a parking ding or has had a touch of filler at a time. Certainly not noticeable to 99% of people looking at it. Worthwhile coming to view if he is interested.
9ED85230-1B7F-48FE-A425-F6A32CFE129A.jpeg

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
OP
J
I’m assuming this is it as it’s the only vRS on site. Quick look over it certainly is a straight enough car down the sides and panel gaps aren’t suspect. NSR door has a slight ripple high up, can’t decide if it’s a parking ding or has had a touch of filler at a time. Certainly not noticeable to 99% of people looking at it. Worthwhile coming to view if he is interested.
View attachment 325798
Fair play @mikey thanks very much for your help much appreciated.

redanni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK7 R / MK2 RS
I dread even walking past that joint never mind enter the forecourt 😆