progress pics

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

coffey

RMS Regular
Drives
honda civic
progress_pics_001.jpg

progress_pics_004.jpg

[/img]

brendy

RMS Regular
dont like the bumper, surely you could have bought the 2.0 sport and used the money your blowing on a kit for insurance as it already has the wrx kit.?
no offence mate but im just not a fan of the 2wd imprezas so itss just one opinion, ignore me! :grinning:

coffey

RMS Regular
OP
coffey
Drives
honda civic
u hav no idea how much i wud like to hav bought a 2.0 but the kit was only costing me £500

coffey

RMS Regular
OP
coffey
Drives
honda civic
ummmm.....i'm painting this myself so i havnt really been lookin for painters to be honest

Dermot

brendy said:
how much for the paintjob? know anyone good? i need my pass side resprayed and everyone keeps hgiving me the name of sprayers miles away!!

Brendy I would Travel Miles to get my car Resprayed if I knew it would be good job. Theres Alot of **** Bodymen out there, and to be honest I dont know how they still get busniess...

brendy

RMS Regular
i agree i got a really bad job done just over a year ago by the bloke milford at the maxol garage on the n'ards rd in belfast, wings wernt straight, got ripples that wernt even there when it went in and the paint came offf with a hose.
but living in bangor and being near belfast theres bound to be some gooduns local.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.