Project Binky (4x4 turbo Mini)

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Sat and watched it earlier, class job on the powder coating. It all looks great. Next, engine hopefully. 8-|

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yeah, bit of an extended advert for the bloke that was doing the powder coating for them. Reasonable results though.
I'd rather see a coat of de-ox gel and some epoxy paint on stuff like that rear subframe that was heavily pitted. Recently been stripping parts with a twist knot wire wheel and i wish i had a blast cabinet.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
Yeah, bit of an extended advert for the bloke that was doing the powder coating for them. Reasonable results though.
I'd rather see a coat of de-ox gel and some epoxy paint on stuff like that rear subframe that was heavily pitted. Recently been stripping parts with a twist knot wire wheel and i wish i had a blast cabinet.

told ya you can have a lend off mine anytime

Bryan

RMS Regular
I was disappointed with the shade of green. I think it would have looked far better the shiny gold colour against the grey and red. Still great workmanship as always.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
It's not going to be slow, that's for sure!
Moving along rightly now. (y) :cool:

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yeah saw that lol. Best episode in a while tbh. They made a right handling of the head build though. This sort of sh1t happens though.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Yeah saw that lol. Best episode in a while tbh. They made a right handling of the head build though. This sort of sh1t happens though.

Nice to see that even with the level of detail stored in that guys head they still make mistakes :grinning: Makes me feel human

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
That powertrain is looking minty fresh, love the plated bolts. Hope their bodyshop is beavering away with that shell till we see what this thing looks like properly together.

pablo

RMS Moderator
8A5AD192-179D-449F-8FF4-84C66608FCC3.jpeg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Properly looking forward to seeing this come together as they have done so much dry build work including the loom, exhaust, brake lines, fuel lines etc. SHOULD come together reasonably quickly. 🤣