Project Binky (4x4 turbo Mini)

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I think they said that at the start, guessed it would be Mission Motorsport.
Yeah, some of the rule bending was good craic although they got told to take most of the bracing mods off and admitted they didn't really make a difference. Good thinking though.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Patreon, when I cancelled all my magazine subscriptions a couple of years back, I took out some youtube and patreon subs instead.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
It's class, isn't it? Other than the wide arches, this is going to be so subtle.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
I can't wait to see this being built.
Like I really really can't ****ing wait. 🥺

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Looks well with the arches on it at the very end and love the subtle touches

Also very smart choice of colour as I think it's timeless

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Looking good, "The end of the foreplay", next time they go for a start. :heart_eyes:

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Screenshot_20210807-143830_Samsung Internet.jpg

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Watched it last night and again this morning. Pretty good, we are getting another episode within a week or so too.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Watched it last night and again this morning. Pretty good, we are getting another episode within a week or so too.
Gutted, I've to head out tonight so will have to wait until the morning before I get to watch it

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
The amount of work that has gone into every aspect of it is mind blowing. It's not over yet either, plenty left to do.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yeah, they explained that they had commited to be at Weston Park so basically threw it together in a week to get it there. They have since taken it mostly back apart again to do it right and the next video should be out within a week or so. Apparently Nick has something planned that could de-rail it further... 🤦‍♂️

natogreen16v

RMS Regular
Drives
Stuff
Yeah, they explained that they had commited to be at Weston Park so basically threw it together in a week to get it there. They have since taken it mostly back apart again to do it right and the next video should be out within a week or so. Apparently Nick has something planned that could de-rail it further... 🤦‍♂️
When doesn't he? 😂