Project Binky (4x4 turbo Mini)

Bryan

RMS Regular
I thought this was to do with that local Mini someone was planning to convert to 4x4. What ever happened to that one? I've already watched 7 episodes of this and it is fantastic. Very inspiring to get out and get stuff done to my Rover P6. I love his attitude - it doesn't fit well we'll make it fit.

Cess

RMS Staff
The level of precision that they get into is quite incredible. I think they know themselves that the car is over engineered, which means that progress can be slow.

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yeah it did seem a bit light on content but i imagine that side repeater hole being a bit out probably killed a day or so to get back to where they started. Theres loads of work to re-package all the engine ancillaries after they binned them so they can get to the point of wiring it and starting it up. Few more episodes to go then!

FM155

RMS Regular
Drives
Alfa 155
Yes, they haven't even touched the running gear yet. That rear subframe looks like it needs to go on a serious diet and be made from a nice tubular birdcage. They'll get their gold watches out of this! Serious project to take on for 2 blokes in a shed fair play to them.

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
I comment on every video asking for them to show more behind the scenes fabrication. Even a episode in between 'Binky' episodes would be great.

Cartunes

RMS Regular
Drives
Schkodah
its hard to imagine them being much past halfway to be honest!

They need to get @Ge0rge on the team - to get her finished and advertised on Gumtree inside 2 weeks........

I for one can't wait to see how they are going to put the drivey-bits under this weapon...... but I guess I'll just have to be patient.

RoniN

RMS Regular
Episode15.jpg

Cheers

Markhall

RMS Regular
Drives
Ax gt, defender
I really enjoy these videos. How many more episodes do you think we will get out of it before its finished ?

vibe_kid

RMS Regular
Drives
Deng Deng Deng
now they are raking in the millions of views on YT... they will deffo be dragging it out lol. Also... i dont know who SIP are.... but they seem to have more of their stuff than last time :laughing:

Epic build tho!

Last edited:

Simon998

RMS Regular
Drives
Mini
They're open about their sponsorship with SIP. They do competitions and stuff.

Definitely dragging this out a bit but still, it's quality > quantity.